Tax systems and direct mechanisms in large finite economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mas-Colell,Andreu, 1990. "The Theory of General Economic Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521388702, August.
- Kevin Roberts, 1984. "The Theoretical Limits to Redistribution," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(2), pages 177-195.
- Peter J. Hammond, 1979. "Straightforward Individual Incentive Compatibility in Large Economies," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 263-282.
- Partha Dasgupta & Peter Hammond & Eric Maskin, 1979. "The Implementation of Social Choice Rules: Some General Results on Incentive Compatibility," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 185-216.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felix J., Bierbrauer, 2011. "On the optimality of optimal income taxation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(5), pages 2105-2116, September.
- Cordoba, Jose M. & Hammond, Peter J., 1998. "Asymptotically strategy-proof Walrasian exchange," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 185-212, December.
- Bierbrauer, Felix & Netzer, Nick, 2016. "Mechanism design and intentions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 557-603.
- Guesnerie, R., 1995.
"The genealogy of modern theoretical public economics: From first best to second best,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 353-381, April.
- Guesnerie, R., 1994. "The Genealogy of Modern Theoretical Public Economics: From first best to second best," DELTA Working Papers 94-25, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Roger Guesnerie, 1994. "The Genealogy of Modern Theoretical Public Economics: From First Best to Second Best," CESifo Working Paper Series 76, CESifo Group Munich.
- Waly Wane, 2002. "Income Taxation and Tax Evasion in a Finite Economy," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 3(2), pages 407-431, November.
- repec:wsi:wsbook:6875 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sahm, Marco, 2006. "Essays in Public Economic Theory," Munich Dissertations in Economics 5633, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Felix Bierbrauer, 2010. "On the Optimality of Optimal Income Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 3163, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:52:y:1990:i:2:p:99-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.