Direct perturbations of aggregate excess demand
We establish that an exchange economy, i.e., preferences and endowments, that generates a giiven aggregate excess demand (AED) function is close to the economy generating the AED obtained by an arbitrary perturbation of the original one.
|Date of creation:||Jul 2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: + 33 44 07 81 00
Fax: + 33 1 44 07 83 01
Web page: http://centredeconomiesorbonne.univ-paris1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kannai, Yakar, 1974. "Approximation of convex preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 101-106, August.
- Kannai, Yakar, 1970. "Continuity Properties of the Core of a Market," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(6), pages 791-815, November.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Nachbar, John H., 1991. "On the finiteness of the number of critical equilibria, with an application to random selections," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 397-409.
- Lehmann-Waffenschmidt, Marco, 1995. "On the equilibrium price set of a continuous perturbation of exchange economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 497-519.
- DEBREU, Gérard, .
"Economies with a finite set of equilibria,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-67, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hildenbrand, W & Mertens, J F, 1972.
"Upper Hemi-Continuity of the Equilibrium-Set Correspondence for Pure Exchange Economies,"
Econometric Society, vol. 40(1), pages 99-108, January.
- HILDENBRAND, Werner & MERTENS, Jean-François, . "Upper hemi-continuity of the equilibrium set correspondence for pure exchange economies," CORE Discussion Papers RP -109, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:b08045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.