Parametric persistence of multiple equilibria in an economy directly calibrated to 5 equilibria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mas-Colell,Andreu, 1990. "The Theory of General Economic Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521388702, April.
- Kehoe, Timothy J, 1980.
"An Index Theorem for General Equilibrium Models with Production,"
Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1211-1232, July.
- Timothy J. Kehoe, 1979. "An Index Theorem for General Equilibrium Models with Production," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 516, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kehoe, Timothy J., 1991. "Computation and multiplicity of equilibria," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: W. Hildenbrand & H. Sonnenschein (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 38, pages 2049-2144 Elsevier.
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1977. "An Example of a Trading Economy with Three Competitive Equilibria," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(4), pages 873-875, August.
- Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1973. "Do Walras' identity and continuity characterize the class of community excess demand functions?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 345-354, August.
- Kehoe, Timothy J., 1982. "Regular production economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2-3), pages 147-176, September.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550.
- Foster, Edward & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1970. "Price Distortion and Economic Welfare," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(2), pages 281-297, March.
- Smale, Steve, 1976. "A convergent process of price adjustment and global newton methods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 107-120, July.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Whalley, John, 1985. "Uniqueness of equilibrium in large-scale numerical general equilibrium models," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 247-254, November.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiple equilibria; Equilibrium manifolds; Index theorem; Parametric variation; Pure exchange economies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:41:y:2014:i:c:p:356-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.