A globally convergent price adjustment process for exchange economies
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Van Der Laan, G. & Talman, A. J. J., 1987.
"A convergent price adjustment process,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 119-123.
- Mantel, Rolf R., 1974. "On the characterization of aggregate excess demand," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 348-353, March.
- Smale, Steve, 1976. "A convergent process of price adjustment and global newton methods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 107-120, July.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1967. "The Approximation of Fixed Points of a Continuous Mapping," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 216R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jean-Jacques Herings, P., 1997.
"A globally and universally stable price adjustment process,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 163-193, March.
- Herings, P.J.J., 1994. "A globally and universally stable price adjustment process," Discussion Paper 1994-52, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kamiya, Kazuya, 1990. "A Globally Stable Price Adjustment Process," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1481-85, November.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1974. "Excess demand functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 15-21, March.
- Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1972. "Market Excess Demand Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 549-63, May.
- Herings, P.J.J., 1995. "Static and dynamic aspects of general disequilibrium theory," Other publications TiSEM 489c698d-c257-47a3-90bd-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Joosten, R.A.M.G. & Talman, A.J.J., 1993. "A simplicial variable dimension restart algorithm to find economic equilibria on the unit simplex using n(n+1) rays," Research Memorandum FEW 608, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1973. "Do Walras' identity and continuity characterize the class of community excess demand functions?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 345-354, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:29:y:1998:i:1:p:15-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.