The transition from a Dreze equilibrium to a Walrasian equilibrium1
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mas-Colell,Andreu, 1985.
"The Theory of General Economic Equilibrium,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521265140, December.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1990. "What Is New-Keynesian Economics?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 1115-1171, September.
- Day, Richard H. & Pianigiani, Giulio, 1991. "Statistical dynamics and economics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 37-83, July.
- van der Laan, Gerard, 1980. "Equilibrium under Rigid Prices with Compensation for the consumers," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(1), pages 63-73, February.
- G. Laroque, 1981. "A Comment on "Stable Spillovers among Substitutes"," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(2), pages 355-361.
- Herings, P.J.J., 1994.
"A globally and universally stable price adjustment process,"
1994-52, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jean-Jacques Herings, P., 1997. "A globally and universally stable price adjustment process," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 163-193, March.
- Herings, P.J.J. & van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Venniker, R., 1994.
"Equilibrium adjustment of disequilibrium prices,"
1994-84, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Movshovich, Solomon M., 1994. "A price adjustment process in a rationed economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 305-321, July.
- Doup, T.M. & Talman, A.J.J., 1987. "A new simplicial variable dimension algorithm to find equilibria on the product space of unit simplices," Other publications TiSEM 398740e7-fdc2-41b6-968f-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Smale, Steve, 1976. "A convergent process of price adjustment and global newton methods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 107-120, July.
- van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J., 1987.
"A convergent price adjustment process,"
Other publications TiSEM
0271830c-c03d-46a1-ae6f-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Day, Richard H. & Pianigiani, Giulio, 1991. "Statistical Dynamics and Economics," Working Paper Series 293, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Kamiya, Kazuya, 1990. "A Globally Stable Price Adjustment Process," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1481-1485, November.
- Saari, Donald G & Simon, Carl P, 1978. "Effective Price Mechanisms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 1097-1125, September.
- Herings, P.J.J., 1994. "A globally and universally stable quantity adjustment process for an exchange economy with price rigidities," Discussion Paper 1994-111, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:29:y:1998:i:3:p:303-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.