A Globally Convergent Price Adjustment Process for Exchange Economies
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1995|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: TILBURG UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, 5000 LE TILBURG THE NETHERLANDS.|
Phone: 31 13 4663050
Fax: 31 13 4663066
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean-Jacques Herings, P., 1997.
"A globally and universally stable price adjustment process,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 163-193, March.
- Herings, P.J.J., 1994. "A globally and universally stable price adjustment process," Discussion Paper 1994-52, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1974. "Excess demand functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 15-21, March.
- Herings, P.J.J., 1995. "Static and dynamic aspects of general disequilibrium theory," Other publications TiSEM 489c698d-c257-47a3-90bd-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Joosten, R.A.M.G. & Talman, A.J.J., 1993. "A simplicial variable dimension restart algorithm to find economic equilibria on the unit simplex using n(n+1) rays," Research Memorandum FEW 608, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Van Der Laan, G. & Talman, A. J. J., 1987.
"A convergent price adjustment process,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 119-123.
- Smale, Steve, 1976. "A convergent process of price adjustment and global newton methods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 107-120, July.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1967. "The Approximation of Fixed Points of a Continuous Mapping," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 216R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1973. "Do Walras' identity and continuity characterize the class of community excess demand functions?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 345-354, August.
- Mantel, Rolf R., 1974. "On the characterization of aggregate excess demand," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 348-353, March.
- Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1972. "Market Excess Demand Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 549-63, May.
- Kamiya, Kazuya, 1990. "A Globally Stable Price Adjustment Process," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1481-85, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tilbur:9594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.