Regular production economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Whalley, John & Zhang, Shunming, 2014. "Parametric persistence of multiple equilibria in an economy directly calibrated to 5 equilibria," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 356-364.
- Ekeland, Ivar & Guesnerie, Roger, 2010.
"The geometry of global production and factor price equalisation,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 666-690, September.
- Ivar Ekeland & Roger Guesnerie, 2006. "The geometry of global production and factor price equalisation," PSE Working Papers halshs-00589105, HAL.
- Ivar Ekeland & Roger Guesnerie, 2010. "The geometry of global production and factor price equalisation," Post-Print halshs-00754427, HAL.
- Faruk Gul & David G. Pearce & Ennio Stacchetti, 1991. "A Bound of the Proportion of Pure Strategy Equilibria in Generic Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 981, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- repec:spr:etbull:v:2:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s40505-014-0032-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:10:y:1982:i:2-3:p:147-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .