Uniqueness of equilibrium in large-scale numerical general equilibrium models
No abstract is available for this item.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & M. Carmen Lima & Ferran Sancho, 2012. "VALIDATING POLICY INDUCED ECONOMIC CHANGE USING SEQUENTIAL GENERAL EQUILIBRIUM SAMs," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 893.12, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- CARDENETE M. Alejandro & SANCHO Ferran, "undated".
"Sensitivity of Simulation Results to Competing SAM Updates,"
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2002. "Sensitivity of Simulation Results to Competing SAM Updates," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 556.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2002. "Sensitivity of Simulation Results to Competing SAM Updates," Working Papers 88, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Dakhlia, Sami, 1999. "Testing for a unique equilibrium in applied general equilibrium models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1281-1297, September.
- Sami Dakhlia, 1997. "Testing for a unique equilibrium in applied general equilibrium models," GE, Growth, Math methods 9709002, EconWPA.
- Mercenier, Jean, 1995. "Nonuniqueness of Solutions in Applied General Equilibrium Models with Scale Economies and Imperfect Competition," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 6(1), pages 161-177, June.
- Jean Mercenier, 1994. "Nonuniqueness of solutions in applied general equilibrium models with scale economies and imperfect competition," Staff Report 183, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mercenier, Jean, 1995. "Can "1992" reduce unemployment in Europe? On welfare and employment effects of Europe's move to a single market," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-37, February.
- Whalley, John & Zhang, Shunming, 2014. "Parametric persistence of multiple equilibria in an economy directly calibrated to 5 equilibria," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 356-364.
- Lutz Arnold, 2013. "Existence of equilibrium in the Helpman–Krugman model of international trade with imperfect competition," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(1), pages 237-270, January.
- Sancho, Ferran, 2010. "Double dividend effectiveness of energy tax policies and the elasticity of substitution: A CGE appraisal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 2927-2933, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:28:y:1985:i:2:p:247-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed