Double dividend effectiveness of energy tax policies and the elasticity of substitution: A CGE appraisal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- CARDENETE M. Alejandro & SANCHO Ferran, "undated".
"Sensitivity of Simulation Results to Competing SAM Updates,"
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2003. "Sensitivity of Simulation Results to Competing SAM Updates," Working Papers 88, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2002. "Sensitivity of Simulation Results to Competing SAM Updates," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 556.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Kehoe, Timothy J & Polo, Clemente & Sancho, Ferran, 1995.
"An Evaluation of the Performance of an Applied General Equilibrium Model of the Spanish Economy,"
Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 6(1), pages 115-141, June.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Clemente Polo & Ferran Sancho, 1994. "An evaluation of the performance of an applied general equilibrium model of the Spanish economy," Working Papers 480, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 1994.
- Manresa, Antonio & Sancho, Ferran, 2005.
"Implementing a double dividend: recycling ecotaxes towards lower labour taxes,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 1577-1585, August.
- Antonio Manresa & Ferran Sancho, 2002. "Implementing a Double Dividend: Recycling Ecotaxes Towards Lower Labour Taxes," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 536.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Cardenete, M. Alejandro & Sancho, Ferran, 2004. "Sensitivity of CGE Simulation Results to Competing SAM Updates," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 34(1), pages 37-56.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George & Robinson, Sherman, 1994. "Recovering Information from Incomplete or Partial Multisectoral Economic Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(3), pages 541-549, August.
- Chirinko, Robert S., 2002. "Corporate Taxation, Capital Formation,and the Substitution Elasticity Between Labor and Capital," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 55(2), pages 339-355, June.
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1982. "The Microeconomic Theory of the Trade Union," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(367), pages 576-595, September.
- Chirinko, Robert S., 2002.
"Corporate Taxation, Capital Formation,and the Substitution Elasticity Between Labor and Capital,"
National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 55(2), pages 339-355, June.
- Robert S. Chirinko, 2002. "Corporate Taxation, Capital Formation, and the Substitution Elasticity between Labor and Capital," CESifo Working Paper Series 707, CESifo.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Whalley, John, 1985. "Uniqueness of equilibrium in large-scale numerical general equilibrium models," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 247-254, November.
- Leung, H. M. & Low, L. & Toh, M. H., 1999. "Tax Reforms in Singapore," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 607-617, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Gago & Xavier Labandeira & Xiral López Otero, 2014. "A Panorama on Energy Taxes and Green Tax Reforms," Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, IEF, vol. 208(1), pages 145-190, March.
- Bjertnæs, Geir H. & Tsygankova, Marina & Martinsen, Thomas, 2013. "Norwegian climate policy reforms in the presence of an international quota market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 147-158.
- Ana-Isabel Guerra & Laura Varela-Candamio & Jesús López-Rodríguez, 2016. "Evaluating Macroeconomic And Distributional Impacts Of Current And Alternative Tax Reforms In Spain: An Applied General Equilibrium Approach," EcoMod2016 9322, EcoMod.
- Manzoor, Davood & Haqiqi, Iman, 2013. "Impacts of Energy Price Increase and Cash Subsidy Payments on Energy Demand," MPRA Paper 95826, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perrier, Quentin & Quirion, Philippe, 2018.
"How shifting investment towards low-carbon sectors impacts employment: Three determinants under scrutiny,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 464-483.
- Quentin Perrier & Philippe Quirion, 2018. "How shifting investment towards low-carbon sectors impacts employment: three determinants under scrutiny," Working Papers 2018.13, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Quentin Perrier & Philippe Quirion, 2018. "How shifting investment towards low-carbon sectors impacts employment: three determinants under scrutiny," Post-Print hal-01869997, HAL.
- Geir H. Bjertnæs & Marina Tsygankova & Thomas Martinsen, 2012. "The double dividend in the presence of abatement technologies and local external effects," Discussion Papers 691, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Langarita, Raquel & Duarte, Rosa & Hewings, Geoffrey & Sánchez-Chóliz, Julio, 2019. "Testing European goals for the Spanish electricity system using a disaggregated CGE model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 1288-1301.
- Orlov, Anton & Grethe, Harald & McDonald, Scott, 2013. "Carbon taxation in Russia: Prospects for a double dividend and improved energy efficiency," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 128-140.
- Yun Fei Yao & Qiao-Mei Liang & Dong-Wei Yang & Hua Liao & Yi-Ming Wei, 2016. "How China’s current energy pricing mechanisms will impact its marginal carbon abatement costs?," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 21(6), pages 799-821, August.
- Anton Orlov & Harald Grethe, 2012. "Carbon Taxation in Russia: Relevance of Export Taxes on Energy Resources," EcoMod2012 4117, EcoMod.
- Orlov, Anton & Grethe, Harald, 2012. "Carbon taxation and market structure: A CGE analysis for Russia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 696-707.
- Oral, Isil & Santos, Indhira & Zhang, Fan, 2012. "Climate change policies and employment in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6294, The World Bank.
- Yang, Mian & Fan, Ying & Yang, Fuxia & Hu, Hui, 2014. "Regional disparities in carbon dioxide reduction from China's uniform carbon tax: A perspective on interfactor/interfuel substitution," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 131-139.
- Pinglin He & Jing Ning & Zhongfu Yu & Hao Xiong & Huayu Shen & Hui Jin, 2019. "Can Environmental Tax Policy Really Help to Reduce Pollutant Emissions? An Empirical Study of a Panel ARDL Model Based on OECD Countries and China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(16), pages 1-32, August.
- Xavier Labandeira & José M. Labeaga & Xiral López-Otero, 2019. "New Green Tax Reforms: Ex-Ante Assessments for Spain," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(20), pages 1-25, October.
- Webster, Allan & Ayatakshi, Sukanya, 2013. "The effect of fossil energy and other environmental taxes on profit incentives for change in an open economy: Evidence from the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1422-1431.
- Justin Caron & Stuart M. Cohen & Maxwell Brown & John M. Reilly, 2018. "Exploring The Impacts Of A National U.S. Co2 Tax And Revenue Recycling Options With A Coupled Electricity-Economy Model," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 9(01), pages 1-40, February.
More about this item
KeywordsApplied general equilibrium Tax reform Double dividend;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:6:p:2927-2933. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.