On the uniqueness of local equilibria
The purpose of this paper is to define a new notion of local equilibrium in an exchange economy, where the consumers face lower bounds on net trades. Then, we show that the local equilibrium is unique if the lower bounds are closed enough to 0. By the way, we also provide a convergence result of local equilibrium price toward Walras equilibrium price of a suitable tangent linear economy.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Orntangar Nguenamadji, 2013.
"Discrete Walrasian exchange process,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(3), pages 1091-1100, April.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Orntangar Nguenamadji, 2009. "Discrete Walrasian Exchange Process," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00442865, HAL.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Orntangar Nguenamadji, 2013. "Discrete Walrasian Exchange Process," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00638196, HAL.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Orntangar Nguenamadji, 2009. "Discrete Walrasian exchange process," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09085, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Mas-Colell,Andreu, 1985.
"The Theory of General Economic Equilibrium,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521265140, September.
- DEBREU, Gérard, .
"Economies with a finite set of equilibria,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
67, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bottazzi, Jean-Marc, 1994. "Accessibility of Pareto optima by Walrasian exchange processes," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 585-603, November.
- Dierker, Egbert, 1993. "Regular economies," Handbook of Mathematical Economics, in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 17, pages 795-830 Elsevier.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:46:y:2010:i:5:p:623-632. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.