Determinacy of equilibria in nonsmooth economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mas-Colell,Andreu, 1990. "The Theory of General Economic Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521388702, March.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1970. "Economies with a Finite Set of Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 387-392, May.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1972. "Smooth Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(4), pages 603-615, July.
- Kleinberg, Norman L., 1980. "Continuous economies with a finite set of equilibria," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 35-49, March.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1976. "Smooth Preferences: A Corrigendum," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(4), pages 831-832, July.
- Liang, Zihao, 1993. "Continuity of equilibria in exchange economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 27-34.
- Monteiro, Paulo Klinger & Pascoa, Mario Rui & da Costa Werlang, Sergio Ribeiro, 1996.
"On the differentiability of the consumer demand function,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 247-261.
- Monteiro, P. K. & Pascoa, Mario Rui & Werlang, Sérgio Ribeiro da Costa, 1993. "On the differentiability of the consumer demand function," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 214, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Rader, J Trout, 1973. "Nice Demand Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(5), pages 913-935, September.
- Shannon, Chris, 1994. "Regular nonsmooth equations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 147-165, March.
- Rader, Trout, 1979. "Nice demand functions - II," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 253-262, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tasos Kalandrakis, 2006.
"Regularity of pure strategy equilibrium points in a class of bargaining games,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(2), pages 309-329, June.
- Tasos Kalandrakis, 2004. "Regularity of Pure Strategy Equilibrium Points in a Class of Bargaining Games," Wallis Working Papers WP37, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Correia-da-Silva, João, 2015. "Generic non-existence of general equilibrium with EUU preferences under extreme ambiguity," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 185-191.
- Rigotti, Luca & Shannon, Chris, 2012. "Sharing risk and ambiguity," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(5), pages 2028-2039.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:32:y:1999:i:3:p:289-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.