Determinacy of equilibria in nonsmooth economies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shannon, Chris, 1994. "Regular nonsmooth equations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 147-165, March.
- Mas-Colell,Andreu, 1985.
"The Theory of General Economic Equilibrium,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521265140, December.
- DEBREU, Gérard, .
CORE Discussion Papers RP
132, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rader, Trout, 1979. "Nice demand functions - II," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 253-262, December.
- Kleinberg, Norman L., 1980. "Continuous economies with a finite set of equilibria," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 35-49, March.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1970.
"Economies with a Finite Set of Equilibria,"
Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 387-92, May.
- Monteiro, Paulo Klinger & Pascoa, Mario Rui & da Costa Werlang, Sergio Ribeiro, 1996.
"On the differentiability of the consumer demand function,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 247-261.
- Monteiro, P. K. & Páscoa, Mario Rui & Werlang, Sérgio Ribeiro da Costa, 1993. "On the differentiability of the consumer demand function," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 214, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Liang, Zihao, 1993. "Continuity of equilibria in exchange economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 27-34.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1976. "Smooth Preferences: A Corrigendum," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(4), pages 831-32, July.
- Rader, J Trout, 1973. "Nice Demand Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(5), pages 913-35, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:32:y:1999:i:3:p:289-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.