Genericity Analysis on the Pseudo-Equilibrium Manifold
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Debreu, Gerard, 1970. "Economies with a Finite Set of Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 387-392, May.
- Balasko, Yves, 1994.
"The expectational stability of Walrasian equilibria,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 179-203, March.
- Yves Balasko, 1993. "The Expectational Stability of Walrasian Equilibria," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 93.09, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Magill, Michael & Shafer, Wayne, 1991. "Incomplete markets," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: W. Hildenbrand & H. Sonnenschein (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 30, pages 1523-1614 Elsevier.
- Magill, Michael J. P. & Shafer, Wayne J., 1990. "Characterisation of generically complete real asset structures," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 167-194.
- Balasko, Yves, 1975. "The Graph of the Walras Correspondence," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(5-6), pages 907-912, Sept.-Nov.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1972. "Smooth Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(4), pages 603-615, July.
- Geanakoplos, John, 1990. "An introduction to general equilibrium with incomplete asset markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 1-38.
- Balasko, Yves, 1992. "The set of regular equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 1-8, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tirelli, Mario, 2008.
"Constrained inefficiency in GEI: A geometric argument,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(11), pages 1197-1214, December.
- Mario Tirelli, 2008. "Constrained inefficiency in GEI: a geometric argument," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0086, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Predtetchinski, Arkadi, 2009.
"A general structure theorem for the Nash equilibrium correspondence,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 950-958, July.
- Predtetchinski Arkadi, 2004. "A General Structure Theorem for the Nash Equilibrium Correspondence," Research Memorandum 023, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Predtetchinski Arkadi, 2006. "A General Structure Theorem for the Nash Equilibrium Correspondence," Research Memorandum 010, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Bich, Philippe, 2006. "On the orientability of the asset equilibrium manifold," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4-5), pages 452-470, August.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arias-R., Omar Fdo., 2014. "On the pseudo-equilibrium manifold in semi-algebraic economies with real financial assets," MPRA Paper 54297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Predtetchinski, Arkadi, 2006. "A new proof of the index formula for incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4-5), pages 626-635, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:73:y:1997:i:1:p:79-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.