The set of regular equilibria
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Loi, Andrea & Matta, Stefano, 2008. "Geodesics on the equilibrium manifold," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(12), pages 1379-1384, December.
- Yves Balasko & Mich Tvede, 2010.
"General equilibrium without utility functions: how far to go?,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 45(1), pages 201-225, October.
- Yves Balasko & Mich Tvede, 2009. "General Equilibrium without Utility Functions: How far to go?," Discussion Papers 09-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Covarrubias, Enrique, 2011. "The equilibrium set of economies with a continuous consumption space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 137-142, March.
- Enrique Covarrubias, 2010. "The Equilibrium Set of Economies with a Continuous Consumption Space," Working Papers 2010-10, Banco de México.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2005:i:7:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Demuynck, Thomas & Rock, Bram De & Ginsburgh, Victor, 2016. "The transfer paradox in welfare space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-4.
- Demuynck, T. & De Rock, B. & Ginsburgh, V., 2015. "The transfer paradox in welfare space," CORE Discussion Papers 2015039, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock & Victor Ginsburgh, 2016. "The transfer paradox in welfare space," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/251993, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock & Victor Ginsburgh, 2015. "The Transfer Paradox in Welfare Space," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-01, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stefano Matta & Andrea Loi, 2006. "A Riemannian metric on the equilibrium manifold: the smooth case," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(30), pages 1-9.
- Andrea Loi & Stefano Matta, 2012. "Structural stability and catastrophes," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 3378-3385.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2006:i:30:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Loi, Andrea & Matta, Stefano, 2009. "Evolution paths on the equilibrium manifold," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(12), pages 854-859, December.
- Andrea, Loi & Stefano, Matta, 2006. "Evolution paths on the equilibrium manifold," MPRA Paper 4694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manzano, Carolina, 1998. "The structure of the set of critical equilibria with incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 147-173, September.
- Loi, Andrea & Matta, Stefano, 2009. "A note on the structural stability of the equilibrium manifold," MPRA Paper 15507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balasko, Yves, 1997. "Equilibrium analysis of the infinite horizon model with smooth discounted utility functions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 783-829, May.
- Yves Balasko, 1995. "Equilibrium Analysis of the Infinite Horizon Model with Smooth Discounted Utility Functions," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 95.04, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Loi, Andrea & Matta, Stefano, 2010. "A note on the structural stability of the equilibrium manifold," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 591-594, July.
- Balasko, Yves, 2015. "Wealth concerns and equilibrium," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 92-101.
- Stefania Borla & Peter Simmons, 2009. "Conditional and Unconditional Multiple Equilibria with Strategic Complementarities," Discussion Papers 09/07, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Stefano Matta, 2005. "A riemannian metric on the equilibrium manifold," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(7), pages 1-7.
- Balasko, Yves, 2014. "The transfer problem: A complete characterization," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 9(2), May.
- Zhou, Yuqing, 1997. "Genericity Analysis on the Pseudo-Equilibrium Manifold," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 79-92, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:58:y:1992:i:1:p:1-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed