A note on the structural stability of the equilibrium manifold
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mas-Colell,Andreu, 1990. "The Theory of General Economic Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521388702, March.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Nachbar, John H., 1991. "On the finiteness of the number of critical equilibria, with an application to random selections," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 397-409.
- Balasko, Yves, 1978. "Economic Equilibrium and Catastrophe Theory: An Introduction," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(3), pages 557-569, May.
- Timothy J. Kehoe, 1985. "The Comparative Statics Properties of Tax Models," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(2), pages 314-334, May.
- Dierker, Egbert, 1993. "Regular economies," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 17, pages 795-830 Elsevier.
- Balasko, Yves, 1992. "The set of regular equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 1-8, October.
- Garratt, Rod & Goenka, Aditya, 1995. "Income redistributions without catastrophes," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 441-455.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kang, Minwook, 2015. "Price-level volatility and welfare in incomplete markets with sunspots," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 58-66.
- Loi, Andrea & Matta, Stefano, 2015. "Increasing complexity in structurally stable models: An application to a pure exchange economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 20-24.
More about this item
KeywordsEquilibrium manifold Regular equilibria Catastrophes Structural stability Smooth selection of prices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:46:y:2010:i:4:p:591-594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .