Economic Equilibrium and Catastrophe Theory: An Introduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loi, Andrea & Matta, Stefano, 2008. "Geodesics on the equilibrium manifold," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(12), pages 1379-1384, December.
- Yves Balasko & Mich Tvede, 2010.
"General equilibrium without utility functions: how far to go?,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 45(1), pages 201-225, October.
- Yves Balasko & Mich Tvede, 2009. "General Equilibrium without Utility Functions: How far to go?," Discussion Papers 09-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Stefano Matta & Andrea Loi, 2006. "A Riemannian metric on the equilibrium manifold: the smooth case," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(30), pages 1-9.
- Jozef Barunik & Jiri Kukacka, 2013. "Realizing stock market crashes: stochastic cusp catastrophe model of returns under the time-varying volatility," Papers 1302.7036, arXiv.org, revised May 2013.
- Andrea Loi & Stefano Matta, 2012. "Structural stability and catastrophes," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 3378-3385.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2006:i:30:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Loi, Andrea & Matta, Stefano, 2009. "Evolution paths on the equilibrium manifold," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(12), pages 854-859, December.
- Loi, Andrea & Matta, Stefano, 2009. "A note on the structural stability of the equilibrium manifold," MPRA Paper 15507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Loi, Andrea & Matta, Stefano, 2010. "A note on the structural stability of the equilibrium manifold," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 591-594, July.
- Carlos M. Urzúa, 1989. "Financiamiento a prestatarios soberanos: Instantáneas del mercado de Euromoneda con una cámara thomiana," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 4(1), pages 83-108.
- Predtetchinski, Arkadi, 2009.
"A general structure theorem for the Nash equilibrium correspondence,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 950-958, July.
- Predtetchinski Arkadi, 2004. "A General Structure Theorem for the Nash Equilibrium Correspondence," Research Memorandum 023, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Predtetchinski Arkadi, 2006. "A General Structure Theorem for the Nash Equilibrium Correspondence," Research Memorandum 010, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Rosser Jr., J. Barkley, 2007. "The rise and fall of catastrophe theory applications in economics: Was the baby thrown out with the bathwater?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 3255-3280, October.
- Safra, Zvi, 1983. "Manipulation by reallocating initial endowments," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-17, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:46:y:1978:i:3:p:557-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.