Stability of tatonnement processes of short period equilibria with rational expectations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yves Balasko, 1993.
"The Expectational Stability of Walrasian Equilibria,"
Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva
93.09, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Balasko, Yves, 1994. "The expectational stability of Walrasian equilibria," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 179-203, March.
- Geanakoplos, J D & Polemarchakis, H M, 1980.
"On the Disaggregation of Excess Demand Functions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 315-331, March.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1978. "Asset Prices in an Exchange Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1429-1445, November.
- Magill, Michael J. P. & Shafer, Wayne J., 1990. "Characterisation of generically complete real asset structures," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 167-194.
- Guesnerie, Roger, 1992.
"An Exploration of the Eductive Justifications of the Rational-Expectations Hypothesis,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1254-1278, December.
- Guesnerie, R., 1989. "An Exploration of the Eductive Justifications of the Rational Expectations Hypotbesis," DELTA Working Papers 89-24, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Debreu, Gerard, 1972.
Econometric Society, vol. 40(4), pages 603-615, July.
- Herings, P.J.J., 1994.
"A globally and universally stable price adjustment process,"
1994-52, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jean-Jacques Herings, P., 1997. "A globally and universally stable price adjustment process," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 163-193, March.
- Evans, G.W. & Guesnerie, R., 1992.
"Rationalizability, Strong Rationality and Expectational Stability,"
DELTA Working Papers
92-03, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Evans George W. & Guesnerie Roger, 1993. "Rationalizability, Strong Rationality, and Expectational Stability," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 632-646, October.
- Stephen J. DeCanio, 1979. "Rational Expectations and Learning from Experience," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(1), pages 47-57.
- Radner, Roy, 1972. "Existence of Equilibrium of Plans, Prices, and Price Expectations in a Sequence of Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(2), pages 289-303, March.
- Hirota, Masayoshi, 1981. "On the Stability of Competitive Equilibrium and the Patterns of Initial Holdings: An Example," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(2), pages 461-67, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:28:y:1997:i:1:p:41-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.