Expectational coordination in simple economic contexts: concepts and analysis with emphasis on strategic substitutabilities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elchanan Ben-Porath & Aviad Heifetz, 2005.
Economics Working Papers
0057, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Elchanan Ben-Porath & Aviad Heifetz, 2007. "Rationalizable Expectations," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001499, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Elchanan Ben-Porath & Aviad Heifetz, 2006. "Rationalizable Expectations," Discussion Paper Series dp461, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Jara-Moroni, Pedro, 2012.
"Rationalizability in games with a continuum of players,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 668-684.
- Pedro Jara-Moroni, 2008. "Rationalizability in games with a continuum of players," PSE Working Papers halshs-00587863, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsexpectational coordination; rational expectations; iterative expectational stability; eductive stability; strong rationality; strategic complementarities; strategic substitutabilities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:psewpa:halshs-00574957. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .