Comparing expectational stability criteria in dynamical models: a preparatory overview
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stéphane Gauthier & Roger Guesnerie, 2005. "Comparing Expectational Stability Criteria in Dynamic Models: A Preparatory Overview," Post-Print hal-00731535, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George W. Evans & Roger Guesnerie & Bruce Mcgough, 2010.
"Eductive stability in real business cycle models,"
PSE Working Papers
- George W. Evans & Roger Guesnerie & Bruce McGough, 2010. "Eductive Stability in Real Business Cycle Models," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2010-16, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- George W. Evans & Roger Guesnerie & Bruce McGough, 2014. "Eductive Stability in Real Business Cycle Models," CDMA Working Paper Series 201406, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Roger Guesnerie & Pedro Jara-Moroni, 2011. "Expectational coordination in simple economic contexts," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 47(2), pages 205-246, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2004-06-22 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EVO-2004-06-22 (Evolutionary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:del:abcdef:2004-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deltafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .