Report NEP-DGE-2004-06-22This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin R. Bridgman & Igor D. Livshits & James C. MacGee, 2004. "For Sale: Barriers to Riches," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20043, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Stéphane Gauthier & Roger Guesnerie, 2004. "Comparing expectational stability criteria in dynamical models: a preparatory overview," DELTA Working Papers 2004-09, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- David Laidler, 2003. "Chicago Monetary Traditions," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20033, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Domenica Giannone & Lucrezia Reichlin & Luca Sala, 2004. "VARs, Common Factors and the Empirical Validation of Equilibrium Business Cycle Models," Working Papers 258, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Christian Pierdzioch & Serkan Yener, 2004. "On the Hump-Shaped Output Effect of Monetary Policy in an Open Economy," Kiel Working Papers 1214, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.