Report NEP-EVO-2004-06-22This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stéphane Gauthier & Roger Guesnerie, 2004. "Comparing expectational stability criteria in dynamical models: a preparatory overview," DELTA Working Papers 2004-09, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Ben Greiner, 2004. "Bounded Rationality in Bargaining Games: Do Proposers Believe That Responders Reject an Equal Split?," Working Paper Series in Economics 11, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Gerd Muehlheusser & Andreas Roider, 2004. "Black Sheep and Walls of Silence," Diskussionsschriften dp0410, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Edward W. Piotrowski & Jan Sladkowski, "undated". "Trading by Quantum Rules - Quantum Anthropic Principle," Departmental Working Papers 9, University of Bialtystok, Department of Theoretical Physics.
- Julie A. Nelson, "undated". "04-03 "Is Economics a Natural Science?"," GDAE Working Papers 04-03, GDAE, Tufts University.