Approximate equilibrium in pure strategies for a two-stage game of asset creation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luis Braido, 2005.
"General equilibrium with endogenous securities and moral hazard,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(1), pages 85-101, July.
- Luis H. B. Braido, 2004. "General Equilibrium with Endogenous Securities and Moral Hazard," Microeconomics 0407007, EconWPA.
- Simon, Leo K & Zame, William R, 1990.
"Discontinuous Games and Endogenous Sharing Rules,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 861-872, July.
- Leo K. Simon and William R. Zame., 1987. "Discontinuous Games and Endogenous Sharing Rules," Economics Working Papers 8756, University of California at Berkeley.
- Simon, Leo K. & Zame, William R., 1987. "Discontinous Games and Endogenous Sharing Rules," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8n46v2wv, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Franklin Allen, Douglas Gale, 1988.
"Optimal Security Design,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(3), pages 229-263.
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, "undated". "Optimal Security Design," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 26-87, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Duffie Darrell & Rahi Rohit, 1995. "Financial Market Innovation and Security Design: An Introduction," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 1-42, February.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Nachbar, John H., 1991. "On the finiteness of the number of critical equilibria, with an application to random selections," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 397-409.
- Bisin, Alberto, 1998. "General Equilibrium with Endogenously Incomplete Financial Markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 19-45, September.
- Faias, Marta & Moreno-Garcia, Emma & Pascoa, Mario Rui, 2002. "Real indeterminacy of equilibria and manipulability," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 325-340, July.
- Hara Chiaki, 1995. "Commission-Revenue Maximization in a General Equilibrium Model of Asset Creation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 258-298, February.
- Pesendorfer Wolfgang, 1995.
"Financial Innovation in a General Equilibrium Model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 79-116, February.
- Wolfgang Pesendorfer, 1991. "Financial Innovation in a General Equilibrium Model," UCLA Economics Working Papers 635, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Paul R. Milgrom & Robert J. Weber, 1985.
"Distributional Strategies for Games with Incomplete Information,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 10(4), pages 619-632, November.
- Paul Milgrom & Robert Weber, 1981. "Distributional Strategies for Games with Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers 428R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1993. "Existence of competitive equilibrium," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 697-743 Elsevier.
- Stahn, Hubert, 1998. "On monopolistic equilibria with incomplete markets: the case of an exchange economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 83-107, January.
- Allen, Beth, 1994. "Randomization and the limit points of monopolistic competition," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 205-218, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:joecth:v:64:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00199-016-0989-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEndogenous asset creation; Asset design game; Continuous random selections; Purification of equilibria; G20; D51; 91B50;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:decfin:v:31:y:2008:i:2:p:117-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.