Randomization and the limit points of monopolistic competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faias, Marta & Moreno-Garcia, Emma & Pascoa, Mario Rui, 2002. "Real indeterminacy of equilibria and manipulability," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 325-340, July.
- Stahn, Hubert, 1999. "Monopolistic behaviors and general equilibrium: a generalization of Nikaido's work," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 87-112, August.
- Faias, Marta, 2004. "General equilibrium and endogenous creation of asset markets," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp454, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- repec:spr:joecth:v:64:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00199-016-0989-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Camelia Bejan & Florin Bidian, 2012.
"Ownership structure and efficiency in large economies,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 50(3), pages 571-602, August.
- Bejan, Camelia & Bidian, Florin, 2009. "Ownership Structure and Efficiency in Large Economies," MPRA Paper 17677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marta Faias, 2008. "Approximate equilibrium in pure strategies for a two-stage game of asset creation," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 31(2), pages 117-136, November.
- Hubert Stahn, 2000. "Quelques réflexions sur la formation stratégique des prix dans un contexte d'équilibre général," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(1), pages 225-255.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:23:y:1994:i:3:p:205-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.