General equilibrium with endogenous securities and moral hazard
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Luis H. B. Braido, 2004. "General Equilibrium with Endogenous Securities and Moral Hazard," Microeconomics 0407007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Braido, Luis H.B., 2009. "Multiproduct price competition with heterogeneous consumers and nonconvex costs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(9-10), pages 526-534, September.
- Michail Anthropelos & Constantinos Kardaras, 2014. "Equilibrium in risk-sharing games," Papers 1412.4208, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Faias, Marta, 2004. "General equilibrium and endogenous creation of asset markets," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp454, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- repec:spr:finsto:v:21:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00780-017-0323-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marta Faias, 2008. "Approximate equilibrium in pure strategies for a two-stage game of asset creation," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 31(2), pages 117-136, November.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneral equilibrium; Moral hazard; Endogenous incomplete markets; Non-exclusive securities.;
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:26:y:2005:i:1:p:85-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.