Existence of competitive equilibrium
In: Handbook of Mathematical Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marta Faias, 2008. "Approximate equilibrium in pure strategies for a two-stage game of asset creation," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 31(2), pages 117-136, November.
- Jacqueline Morgan & Vincenzo Scalzo, 2007. "Asymptotical behavior of finite and possible discontinuous economies," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 33(2), pages 407-412, November.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1992.
"Transformations of the commodity space, behavioral heterogeneity, and the aggregation problem,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 1-35.
- Grandmont Jean-michel, 1991. "Transformation of the commodity space, behavioral heterogeneity and the aggregation problem," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9114, CEPREMAP.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 1991. "Transformations of the Commodity Space, Behavioral Heterogeneity and the Aggregation Problem," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 987, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Philippe Mongin, 2007.
"L'a priori et l'a posteriori en économie,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 73(1), pages 5-53.
- Philippe Mongin, 2005. "L'apriori et l'a posteriori en économie," Working Papers hal-00243013, HAL.
- Philippe MONGIN, 2007. "L’a-priori et l’a posteriori en économie," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2007011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- MONGIN, Philippe, 2006. "L'a priori et l'a posteriori en Economie," HEC Research Papers Series 849, HEC Paris.
- Eckhard Platen, 2009. "Real World Pricing of Long Term Contracts," Research Paper Series 262, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Leeat Yariv & David Laibson, 2004.
"Safety in Markets: An Impossibility Theorem for Dutch Books,"
2004 Meeting Papers
867, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- David Laibson & Leeat Yariv, 2007. "Safety in Markets: An Impossibility Theorem for Dutch Books," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001746, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matchp:2-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.