A new proof of the existence of equilibrium in incomplete market economies
In this paper I give a new proof of equilibrium existence in incomplete markets economies with a continuum of states.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Werner, Jan, 1985. "Equilibrium in economies with incomplete financial markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 110-119, June.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Monteiro, Paulo K., 1996. "Self-fulfilling equilibria: An existence theorem for a general state space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 51-62.
- Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 1994. "Inada's condition implies equilibrium existence is rare," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 99-102.
- Radner, Roy, 1972. "Existence of Equilibrium of Plans, Prices, and Price Expectations in a Sequence of Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(2), pages 289-303, March.
- Duffie, Darrell & Shafer, Wayne, 1985. "Equilibrium in incomplete markets: I : A basic model of generic existence," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 285-300, June.
- Araujo, A. & Monteiro, P. K., 1991. "Generic non-existence of equilibria in finance models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 489-499.
- Araujo,A. & Monteiro,P.K., 1989. "General equilibrium with infinitely many goods: The case of seperable utilities," Discussion Paper Serie A 249, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Hellwig, Martin, 1996. "Rational expectations equilibria in sequence economies with symmetric information: The two-period case," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 9-49.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:26:y:1996:i:1:p:85-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.