Simple search methods for finding a Nash equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rinott, Yosef & Scarsini, Marco, 2000.
"On the Number of Pure Strategy Nash Equilibria in Random Games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 274-293, November.
- Marco Scarsini & Yosef Rinott, 2000. "On the number of pure strategy Nash equilibria in random games," Post-Print hal-00540207, HAL.
- C. E. Lemke, 1965. "Bimatrix Equilibrium Points and Mathematical Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(7), pages 681-689, May.
- Talman, A.J.J. & van der Laan, G. & Van der Heyden, L., 1987. "Variable dimension algorithms for solving the nonlinear complementarity problem on a product of unit simplices using general labelling," Other publications TiSEM fbe9ae2f-e01d-4eef-944c-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Von Stengel, Bernhard, 2002. "Computing equilibria for two-person games," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 45, pages 1723-1759 Elsevier.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Zemel, Eitan, 1989.
"Nash and correlated equilibria: Some complexity considerations,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 80-93, March.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Eitan Zemel, 1988. "Nash and Correlated Equilibria: Some Complexity Considerations," Discussion Papers 777, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Eitan Zemel, 1989. "Nash and Correlated Equilibria: Some Complexity Considerations," Post-Print hal-00753241, HAL.
- McLennan, Andrew & Berg, Johannes, 2005. "Asymptotic expected number of Nash equilibria of two-player normal form games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 264-295, May.
- Govindan, Srihari & Wilson, Robert, 2003. "A global Newton method to compute Nash equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 65-86, May.
- McKelvey, Richard D. & McLennan, Andrew, 1997.
"The Maximal Number of Regular Totally Mixed Nash Equilibria,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 411-425, February.
- McKelvey, Richard D. & McLennan, Andrew, 1994. "The Maximal Number of Regular Totally Mixed Nash Equilibria," Working Papers 865, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- McKelvey, R.D. & McLennan, A., 1994. "The Maximal Number of Regular Totaly Mixed Nash Equilibria," Papers 272, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
- McKelvey, Richard D. & McLennan, Andrew, 1996. "Computation of equilibria in finite games," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: H. M. Amman & D. A. Kendrick & J. Rust (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 87-142 Elsevier.
- Kohlberg, Elon & Mertens, Jean-Francois, 1986.
"On the Strategic Stability of Equilibria,"
Econometric Society, vol. 54(5), pages 1003-1037, September.
- KOHLBERG, Elon & MERTENS, Jean-François, 1986. "On the strategic stability of equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers RP 716, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- E. Kohlberg & J.-F. Mertens, 1998. "On the Strategic Stability of Equilibria," Levine's Working Paper Archive 445, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruchira Datta, 2010. "Finding all Nash equilibria of a finite game using polynomial algebra," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 42(1), pages 55-96, January.
- McLennan, Andrew & Tourky, Rabee, 2010. "Imitation games and computation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 4-11, September.
- Jiang, Albert Xin & Leyton-Brown, Kevin & Bhat, Navin A.R., 2011. "Action-Graph Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 141-173, January.
- Conitzer, Vincent & Sandholm, Tuomas, 2008. "New complexity results about Nash equilibria," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 621-641, July.
- Thompson, David R.M. & Leyton-Brown, Kevin, 2017. "Computational analysis of perfect-information position auctions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 583-623.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:251:y:2015:i:c:p:442-452 is not listed on IDEAS
- Godinho, Pedro & Dias, Joana, 2013. "Two-player simultaneous location game: Preferential rights and overbidding," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(3), pages 663-672.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:63:y:2008:i:2:p:642-662. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.