Finding all Nash equilibria of a finite game using polynomial algebra
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 42 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McKelvey, R.D. & McLennan, A., 1994.
"The Maximal Number of Regular Totaly Mixed Nash Equilibria,"
272, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
- McKelvey, Richard D. & McLennan, Andrew, 1997. "The Maximal Number of Regular Totally Mixed Nash Equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 411-425, February.
- McKelvey, Richard D. & McLennan, Andrew, 1994. "The Maximal Number of Regular Totally Mixed Nash Equilibria," Working Papers 865, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Peeters Ronald, 2006.
"Homotopy Methods to Compute Equilibria in Game Theory,"
046, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- P. Herings & Ronald Peeters, 2010. "Homotopy methods to compute equilibria in game theory," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 119-156, January.
- Porter, Ryan & Nudelman, Eugene & Shoham, Yoav, 2008. "Simple search methods for finding a Nash equilibrium," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 642-662, July.
- McLennan, A., 1999. "The Expected Number for Real Roots of a Multihomogeneous System of Polynominal Equations," Papers 307, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
- P.J.J. Herings & R. Peeters, 2001. "A Globally Convergent Algorithm to Compute Stationary Equilibria in Stochastic Games," Game Theory and Information 0205001, EconWPA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:42:y:2010:i:1:p:55-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.