Computation of Nash equilibria in finite games: introduction to the symposium
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 42 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C. E. Lemke, 1965. "Bimatrix Equilibrium Points and Mathematical Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(7), pages 681-689, May.
- MERTENS, Jean-François, .
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1587, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mertens, Jean-Francois, 2002. "Stochastic games," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 47, pages 1809-1832 Elsevier.
- Robert Wilson, 2010. "Computing Equilibria of n-person Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 402, David K. Levine.
- David Kreps & Robert Wilson, 1998.
Levine's Working Paper Archive
237, David K. Levine.
- Ruchira Datta, 2010. "Finding all Nash equilibria of a finite game using polynomial algebra," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 55-96, January.
- Koller, Daphne & Megiddo, Nimrod, 1992. "The complexity of two-person zero-sum games in extensive form," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 528-552, October.
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Peeters R., 1999. "A Differentiable Homotopy to Compute Nash Equilibria of n-Person Games," Research Memorandum 038, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Anne Balthasar, 2010. "Equilibrium tracing in strategic-form games," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 39-54, January.
- B. Curtis Eaves, 1971. "The Linear Complementarity Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(9), pages 612-634, May.
- P. Herings & Ronald Peeters, 2010.
"Homotopy methods to compute equilibria in game theory,"
Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 119-156, January.
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Peeters Ronald, 2006. "Homotopy Methods to Compute Equilibria in Game Theory," Research Memorandum 046, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Robert Wilson, 1972. "Computing Equilibria of Two-Person Games from the Extensive Form," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(7), pages 448-460, March.
- Govindan, Srihari & Wilson, Robert B., 2007.
"A Decomposition Algorithm for N-Player Games,"
1967, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Tim Roughgarden, 2010. "Computing equilibria: a computational complexity perspective," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 193-236, January.
- Govindan, Srihari & Wilson, Robert, 2003. "A global Newton method to compute Nash equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 65-86, May.
- Krishnendu Chatterjee & Rupak Majumdar & Thomas Henzinger, 2008. "Stochastic limit-average games are in EXPTIME," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 219-234, June.
- David Avis & Gabriel Rosenberg & Rahul Savani & Bernhard Stengel, 2010. "Enumeration of Nash equilibria for two-player games," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 9-37, January.
- Ravi Kannan & Thorsten Theobald, 2010. "Games of fixed rank: a hierarchy of bimatrix games," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 157-173, January.
- Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2010. "Computing uniformly optimal strategies in two-player stochastic games," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 237-253, January.
- Theodore Turocy, 2010. "Computing sequential equilibria using agent quantal response equilibria," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 255-269, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:42:y:2010:i:1:p:1-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.