Computation of Nash equilibria in finite games: introduction to the symposium
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 42 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Peeters Ronald, 2006.
"Homotopy Methods to Compute Equilibria in Game Theory,"
046, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- P. Herings & Ronald Peeters, 2010. "Homotopy methods to compute equilibria in game theory," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 119-156, January.
- Kreps, David M & Wilson, Robert, 1982.
Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 863-94, July.
- Anne Balthasar, 2010. "Equilibrium tracing in strategic-form games," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 39-54, January.
- Govindan, Srihari & Wilson, Robert B., 2007.
"A Decomposition Algorithm for N-Player Games,"
1967, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Ravi Kannan & Thorsten Theobald, 2010. "Games of fixed rank: a hierarchy of bimatrix games," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 157-173, January.
- Robert Wilson, 1972. "Computing Equilibria of Two-Person Games from the Extensive Form," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(7), pages 448-460, March.
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Peeters R., 1999. "A Differentiable Homotopy to Compute Nash Equilibria of n-Person Games," Research Memorandum 038, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Robert Wilson, 2010. "Computing Equilibria of n-person Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 402, David K. Levine.
- Tim Roughgarden, 2010. "Computing equilibria: a computational complexity perspective," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 193-236, January.
- Govindan, Srihari & Wilson, Robert, 2003. "A global Newton method to compute Nash equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 65-86, May.
- Ruchira Datta, 2010. "Finding all Nash equilibria of a finite game using polynomial algebra," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 55-96, January.
- C. E. Lemke, 1965. "Bimatrix Equilibrium Points and Mathematical Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(7), pages 681-689, May.
- Mertens, Jean-Francois, 2002.
Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,
in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 47, pages 1809-1832
- Mertens, J.-F. & Neyman, A., . "Stochastic games," CORE Discussion Papers RP 454, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MERTENS, Jean-FranÃ§ois, . "Stochastic games," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1587, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2010. "Computing uniformly optimal strategies in two-player stochastic games," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 237-253, January.
- David Avis & Gabriel Rosenberg & Rahul Savani & Bernhard Stengel, 2010. "Enumeration of Nash equilibria for two-player games," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 9-37, January.
- B. Curtis Eaves, 1971. "The Linear Complementarity Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(9), pages 612-634, May.
- Koller, Daphne & Megiddo, Nimrod, 1992. "The complexity of two-person zero-sum games in extensive form," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 528-552, October.
- Theodore Turocy, 2010. "Computing sequential equilibria using agent quantal response equilibria," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 255-269, January.
- Krishnendu Chatterjee & Rupak Majumdar & Thomas Henzinger, 2008. "Stochastic limit-average games are in EXPTIME," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 219-234, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:42:y:2010:i:1:p:1-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.