Enumeration of Nash equilibria for two-player games
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 42 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Todd R. Kaplan & John Dickhaut, . "A Program for Finding Nash Equilibria," Working papers _004, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Eitan Zemel, 1988.
"Nash and Correlated Equilibria: Some Complexity Considerations,"
777, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Zemel, Eitan, 1989. "Nash and correlated equilibria: Some complexity considerations," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 80-93, March.
- KOHLBERG, Elon & MERTENS, Jean-FranÃ§ois, .
"On the strategic stability of equilibria,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
716, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2001. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-4, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:42:y:2010:i:1:p:9-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.