Lexicographic expected utility with a subjective state space
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 49 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/199/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yutaka Nakamura, 2000. "Finite-dimensional utilities," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 16(1), pages 209-218.
- Eddie eckel & Barton L Lipman & Aldo Rustichini & Todd Sarver, 2005. "Representing Preferences with a Unique Subjective State Space: Corrigendum," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-042, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jacob Sagi, 2006. "What is an ‘endogenous state space’?," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 27(2), pages 305-320, January.
- E. Kohlberg & J.-F. Mertens, 1998.
"On the Strategic Stability of Equilibria,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
445, David K. Levine.
- Ghirardato, Paolo, 1996.
"Coping With Ignorance: Unforeseen Contingencies and Non-Additive Uncertainty,"
945, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Paolo Ghirardato, 2001. "Coping with ignorance: unforeseen contingencies and non-additive uncertainty," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 17(2), pages 247-276.
- Kreps, David M, 1979. "A Representation Theorem for "Preference for Flexibility"," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 565-77, May.
- Adam Brandenburger & Amanda Friedenberg & H. Jerome Keisler, 2008.
"Admissibility in Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 76(2), pages 307-352, 03.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:49:y:2012:i:1:p:175-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.