The Linear Complementarity Problem
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Soest, Arthur & Kooreman, Peter, 1990.
"Coherency of the indirect translog demand system with binding nonnegativity constraints,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 391-400, June.
- van Soest, A.H.O. & Kooreman, P., 1990. "Coherency of the indirect translog demand system with binding nonnegativity constraints," Other publications TiSEM 67e4b635-f504-401e-9a07-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bernhard Stengel, 2010. "Computation of Nash equilibria in finite games: introduction to the symposium," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 42(1), pages 1-7, January.
- Quint, Thomas & Shubik, Martin, 2002.
"A bound on the number of Nash equilibria in a coordination game,"
Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 323-327, November.
- Thomas Quint & Martin Shubik, 1995. "A Bound on the Number of Nash Equilibria in a Coordination Game," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1095, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gailly, B. & Installe, M. & Smeers, Y., 2001. "A new resolution method for the parametric linear complementarity problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(3), pages 639-646, February.
- Govindan, Srihari & Wilson, Robert, 2003. "A global Newton method to compute Nash equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 65-86, May.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:169:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s10957-015-0800-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shu-Cherng Fang & Elmor L. Peterson, 1979. "A Unification and Generalization of the Eaves and Kojima Fixed Point Representations of the Complementarity Problem," Discussion Papers 365, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Anne Balthasar, 2010. "Equilibrium tracing in strategic-form games," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 42(1), pages 39-54, January.
- Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & van den Elzen, Antoon, 2002.
"Computation of the Nash Equilibrium Selected by the Tracing Procedure in N-Person Games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 89-117, January.
- Herings, P.J.J. & van den Elzen, A.H., 1998. "Computation of the Nash Equilibrium Selected by the Tracing Procedure in N-Person Games," Discussion Paper 1998-04, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Christian Bidard & Guido Erreygers, 1998. "The number and type of long-term equilibria," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 181-205, June.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:170:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-016-0907-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Srihari Govindan & Robert Wilson, 2010. "A decomposition algorithm for N-player games," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 42(1), pages 97-117, January.
- Thomas Quint & Martin Shubik, 1994. "On the Number of Nash Equilibria in a Bimatrix Game," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1089, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Richard Cottle, 2010. "A field guide to the matrix classes found in the literature of the linear complementarity problem," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 571-580, April.
- van Soest, A.H.O., 1990. "Essays on micro-econometric models of consumer demand and the labour market," Other publications TiSEM be045d62-a73d-4d7c-a591-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Shihsien, Liu & Fricker, Jon D., 1996. "Estimation of a trip table and the [Theta] parameter in a stochastic network," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 287-305, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:17:y:1971:i:9:p:612-634. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.