Games of fixed rank: a hierarchy of bimatrix games
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 42 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/199/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeremy Bulow & Jonathan Levin, 2006.
"Matching and Price Competition,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 652-668, June.
- Bulow, Jeremy I. & Levin, Jonathan, 2003. "Matching and Price Competition," Research Papers 1818, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Jeremy Bulow & Jonathan Levin, 2005. "Matching and Price Competition," NBER Working Papers 11506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Levin & Jeremy Bulow, 2004. "Matching and Price Competition," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 350, Econometric Society.
- Quint, Thomas & Shubik, Martin, 2002.
"A bound on the number of Nash equilibria in a coordination game,"
Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 323-327, November.
- Thomas Quint & Martin Shubik, 1995. "A Bound on the Number of Nash Equilibria in a Coordination Game," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1095, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- McLennan, Andrew & Park, In-Uck, 1999.
"Generic 4 x 4 Two Person Games Have at Most 15 Nash Equilibria,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 111-130, January.
- McLennan, A & Park, I-U, 1997. "Generic 4 x 4 Two Person Games Have at Most 15 Nash Equilibria," Papers 300, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:42:y:2010:i:1:p:157-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.