Truncated Hedonic Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeremy Bulow & Jonathan Levin, 2006.
"Matching and Price Competition,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 652-668, June.
- Bulow, Jeremy I. & Levin, Jonathan, 2003. "Matching and Price Competition," Research Papers 1818, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Jeremy Bulow & Jonathan Levin, 2005. "Matching and Price Competition," NBER Working Papers 11506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Levin & Jeremy Bulow, 2004. "Matching and Price Competition," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 350, Econometric Society.
- Heidrun C. Hoppe & Benny Moldovanu & Aner Sela, 2009.
"The Theory of Assortative Matching Based on Costly Signals,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 76(1), pages 253-281.
- Hoppe, Heidrun C. & Moldovanu, Benny & Sela, Aner, 2005. "The Theory of Assortative Matching Based on Costly Signals," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 85, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Hoppe, Heidrun C. & Moldovanu, Benny & Sela, Aner, 2006. "The Theory of Assortative Matching Based on Costly Signals," CEPR Discussion Papers 5543, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Peters & Aloysius Siow, 2002.
"Competing Premarital Investments,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(3), pages 592-608, June.
- Michael Peters & Aloysius Siow, 2000. "Competing Pre-marital Investments," Working Papers peters-00-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Michael Peters & Aloysius Siow, 2001. "Competing Premarital Investment," Working Papers peters-01-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Han, Seungjin, 2006. "Menu theorems for bilateral contracting," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 157-178, November.
- Ed Hopkins, 2012.
"Job Market Signaling Of Relative Position, Or Becker Married To Spence,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 290-322, April.
- Ed Hopkins, 2005. "Job Market Signalling of Relative Position, or Becker Married to Spence," ESE Discussion Papers 134, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- V. Bhaskar & Ed Hopkins, 2016.
"Marriage as a Rat Race: Noisy Premarital Investments with Assortative Matching,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 124(4), pages 992-1045.
- Bhaskar, Venkataraman & Hopkins, Ed, 2011. "Marriage as a Rat Race: Noisy Pre-Marital Investments with Assortative Matching," CEPR Discussion Papers 8529, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bhaskar, V. & Hopkins, Ed, 2011. "Marriage as a Rat Race: Noisy Pre-Marital Investments with Assortative Matching," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-65, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Ed Hopkins & V. Bhaskar, 2011. "Marriage as a Rat Race: Noisy Pre-Marital Investments with Assortative Matching," ESE Discussion Papers 210, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:172:y:2017:i:c:p:202-219 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jerez, Belén, 2017.
"Competitive search equilibrium with multidimensional heterogeneity and two-sided ex-ante investments,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 202-219.
- Jerez, Belén, 2016. "Competitive Search Equilibrium with Multidimensional Heterogeneity and Two-Sided Ex-ante Investments," UC3M Working papers. Economics 23566, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
More about this item
Keywordsassortative matching; ex ante investment; hedonic; competitive;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubc:pmicro:peters-06-04-11-02-42-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maureen Chin). General contact details of provider: http://www.economics.ubc.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.