Spillovers of Equal Treatment in Wage Offers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeremy Bulow & Jonathan Levin, 2006.
"Matching and Price Competition,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 652-668, June.
- Bulow, Jeremy I. & Levin, Jonathan, 2003. "Matching and Price Competition," Research Papers 1818, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Jeremy Bulow & Jonathan Levin, 2005. "Matching and Price Competition," NBER Working Papers 11506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Levin & Jeremy Bulow, 2004. "Matching and Price Competition," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 350, Econometric Society.
- Vera Brenčič, 2012. "Wage posting: evidence from job ads," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 45(4), pages 1529-1559, November.
- Fuhito Kojima, 2007. "Matching and Price Competition: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(3), pages 1027-1031, June.
- Clark Simon, 2006. "The Uniqueness of Stable Matchings," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-28, December.
- Muriel Niederle, 2007.
"Competitive Wages in a Match with Ordered Contracts,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 97(5), pages 1957-1969, December.
- Muriel Niederle, 2006. "Competitive Wages in a Match with Ordered Contracts," NBER Working Papers 12334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudio Michelacci & Javier Suarez, 2006. "Incomplete Wage Posting," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(6), pages 1098-1123, December.
- Konishi, Hideo & Sapozhnikov, Margarita, 2008.
"Decentralized matching markets with endogenous salaries,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 193-218, September.
- Hideo Konishi & Margarita Sapozhnikov, 2006. "Decentralized Matching Markets with Endogenous Salaries," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 654, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 03 Jan 2008.
- Alcalde, Jose & Perez-Castrillo, David & Romero-Medina, Antonio, 1998. "Hiring Procedures to Implement Stable Allocations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 469-480, October.
- Robert E. Hall & Alan B. Krueger, 2012. "Evidence on the Incidence of Wage Posting, Wage Bargaining, and On-the-Job Search," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 4(4), pages 56-67, October.
- Mailath, George J. & Postlewaite, Andrew & Samuelson, Larry, 2013.
"Pricing and investments in matching markets,"
Econometric Society, vol. 8(2), May.
- George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2011. "Pricing and Investments in Matching Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1810, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2011. "Pricing and Investments in Matching Markets," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000162, David K. Levine.
- Azevedo, Eduardo M., 2014. "Imperfect competition in two-sided matching markets," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 207-223.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sákovics, József, 2014. "Price formation in a matching market with targeted offers," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 161-177.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2013-09-26 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2013-09-26 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2013-09-26 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:edn:esedps:221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deediuk.html .