Report NEP-LMA-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George J. Borjas & Kirk B. Doran, 2013. "Prizes and Productivity: How Winning the Fields Medal Affects Scientific Output," NBER Working Papers 19445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Görlich, Dennis & Snower, Dennis J., 2013. "Multitasking and Wages," CEPR Discussion Papers 9455, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kramarz, Francis & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2013. "When Strong Ties are Strong: Networks and Youth Labor Market Entry," CEPR Discussion Papers 9620, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aurora Galego & João Pereira, 2013. "Decomposition of Regional Wage Differences Along the Wage Distribution in Portugal: the Importance of Covariates," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_16, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Theodore Koutmeridis, 2013. "The Market for "Rough Diamonds": Information, Finance and Wage Inequality," CDMA Working Paper Series 201307, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 14 Oct 2013.
- Fernandes, Ana & Ferreira, Priscila & Winters, L. Alan, 2013. "Firm Entry Deregulation, Competition and Returns to Education and Skill," CEPR Discussion Papers 9550, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klasen, Stephan & Pieters, Janneke, 2013. "What Explains the Stagnation of Female Labor Force Participation in Urban India?," IZA Discussion Papers 7597, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kohei Kawamura (University of Edinburgh) & Jozsef Sakovics (University of Edinburgh), 2013. "Spillovers of Equal Treatment in Wage Offers," ESE Discussion Papers 221, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Joan Llull, 2013. "Immigration, Wages, and Education: A Labor Market Equilibrium Structural Model," Working Papers 711, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Martin Huber & Michael Lechner & Conny Wunsch, 2013. "The effect of firms' partial retirement policies on the labour market outcomes of their employees," Working papers 2013/12, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- David Rosnick, 2013. "Gains from Trade? The Net Effect of the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement on U.S. Wages," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2013-14, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Polat, Sezgin, 2013. "Wage Compensation for Risk: The Case of Turkey," GIAM Working Papers 13-11, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center.
- Jara Tamayo, Holguer Xavier, 2013. "The effect of job insecurity on labour supply," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-16, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Gary Burtless, 2013. "Can Educational Attainment Explain the Rise in Labor Force Participation at Older Ages?," Issues in Brief ib2013-13, Center for Retirement Research.
- Brenzel, Hanna & Gartner, Hermann & Schnabel, Claus, 2013. "Wage posting or wage bargaining? Evidence from the employers' side," IWQW Discussion Paper Series 08/2013, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Institut für Wirtschaftspolitik und Quantitative Wirtschaftsforschung (IWQW).
- Karthik Muralidharan & Ketki Sheth, 2013. "Bridging Education Gender Gaps in Developing Countries: The Role of Female Teachers," NBER Working Papers 19341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Garicano, Luis & Lelarge, Claire & Van Reenen, John, 2013. "Firm Size Distortions and the Productivity Distribution: Evidence from France," CEPR Discussion Papers 9495, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eric V. Edmonds & Maheshwor Shrestha, 2013. "You Get What You Pay For: Schooling Incentives and Child Labor," NBER Working Papers 19279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.