Report NEP-HRM-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Gong, Erick, 2013. "Motivating Agents: How Much Does the Mission Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 7602, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Spyros Arvanitis & Florian Seliger & Tobias Stucki, 2013. "The Relative Importance of Human Resource Management Practices for a Firm's Innovation Performance," KOF Working papers 13-341, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Berg, Erlend & Ghatak, Maitreesh & Manjula, R & Rajasekhar, D & Roy, Sanchari, 2013. "Motivating Knowledge Agents: Can Incentive Pay Overcome Social Distance?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9477, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- George J. Borjas & Kirk B. Doran, 2013. "Prizes and Productivity: How Winning the Fields Medal Affects Scientific Output," NBER Working Papers 19445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joan Llull, 2013. "Immigration, Wages, and Education: A Labor Market Equilibrium Structural Model," Working Papers 711, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Görlich, Dennis & Snower, Dennis J., 2013. "Multitasking and Wages," CEPR Discussion Papers 9455, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kohei Kawamura & Jozsef Sakovics, 2013. "Spillovers of Equal Treatment in Wage Offers," ESE Discussion Papers 221, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Bartolucci, Cristian & Devicienti, Francesco, 2013. "Better Workers Move to Better Firms: A Simple Test to Identify Sorting," IZA Discussion Papers 7601, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eric V. Edmonds & Maheshwor Shrestha, 2013. "You Get What You Pay For: Schooling Incentives and Child Labor," NBER Working Papers 19279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Dinh, Hinh T., 2013. "Social capital, product imitation and growth with learning externalities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6607, The World Bank.
- Jade Wong & Andreas Ortman & Alberto Motta & Le Zhang, 2013. "Understanding Social Impact Bonds and Their Alternatives: An Experimental Investigation," Discussion Papers 2013-21, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Badinger, Harald & Egger, Peter & von Ehrlich, Maximilian, 2013. "Productivity Growth, Human Capital, and Technology Spillovers: Nonparametric Evidence for EU Regions," CEPR Discussion Papers 9425, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Federico Etro & Silvia Marchesi & Laura Pagani, 2013. "The Labor Market in the Art Sector of Baroque Rome," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-03-2013, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Sep 2013.
- William Mullins & Antoinette Schoar, 2013. "How do CEOs see their Role? Management Philosophy and Styles in Family and Non-Family Firms," NBER Working Papers 19395, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lauren Cohen & Dong Lou & Christopher Malloy, 2013. "Playing Favorites: How Firms Prevent the Revelation of Bad News," NBER Working Papers 19429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Burtless, 2013. "Can Educational Attainment Explain the Rise in Labor Force Participation at Older Ages?," Issues in Brief ib2013-13, Center for Retirement Research.
- Nabi, Mahmoud Sami, 2013. "Profit Sharing and Debt Contracts in Presence of Moral Hazard," MPRA Paper 49815, University Library of Munich, Germany.