Two-player simultaneous location game: Preferential rights and overbidding
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hakimi, S. Louis, 1983. "On locating new facilities in a competitive environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 29-35, January.
- Díaz-Báñez, J.M. & Heredia, M. & Pelegrín, B. & Pérez-Lantero, P. & Ventura, I., 2011. "Finding all pure strategy Nash equilibria in a planar location game," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(1), pages 91-98, October.
- Subhasish Chowdhury & Dan Kovenock & Roman Sheremeta, 2013.
"An experimental investigation of Colonel Blotto games,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(3), pages 833-861, April.
- Chowdhury, Subhasish M. & Kovenock, Dan & Sheremeta, Roman M., 2009.
"An experimental investigation of Colonel Blotto games
[Eine experimentelle Untersuchung von „Colonel Blotto“-Spielen]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2009-08, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Dan Kovenock J. & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2009. "An Experimental Investigation of Colonel Blotto Games," CESifo Working Paper Series 2688, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chowdhury, Subhasish & Kovenock, Dan & Sheremeta, Roman, 2011. "An Experimental Investigation of Colonel Blotto Games," MPRA Paper 46810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chowdhury, Subhasish M. & Kovenock, Dan & Sheremeta, Roman M., 2009. "An experimental investigation of Colonel Blotto games
- Cary Deck & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2012. "Fight or Flight?," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 56(6), pages 1069-1088, December.
- Osborne, Martin J., 2009. "Introduction to Game Theory: International Edition," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195322484.
- Brian Roberson, 2006. "The Colonel Blotto game," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(1), pages 1-24, September.
- Dan Kovenock J. & Brian Roberson, 2010. "Conflicts with Multiple Battlefields," CESifo Working Paper Series 3165, CESifo Group Munich.
- Porter, Ryan & Nudelman, Eugene & Shoham, Yoav, 2008. "Simple search methods for finding a Nash equilibrium," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 642-662, July.
- Plastria, Frank, 2001. "Static competitive facility location: An overview of optimisation approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(3), pages 461-470, March.
- Rhim, Hosun & Ho, Teck H. & Karmarkar, Uday S., 2003. "Competitive location, production, and market selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(1), pages 211-228, August.
- Ayala Arad & Ariel Rubinstein, 2010. "Colonel Blotto’s Top Secret Files," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000432, David K. Levine.
- Godinho, Pedro & Dias, Joana, 2010. "A two-player competitive discrete location model with simultaneous decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1419-1432, December.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kress, Dominik & Pesch, Erwin, 2012. "Sequential competitive location on networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(3), pages 483-499.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Chi & Ramirez-Marquez, José Emmanuel & Wang, Jianhui, 2015. "Critical infrastructure protection using secrecy – A discrete simultaneous game," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(1), pages 212-221.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:269:y:2018:i:1:p:146-158 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:169:y:2018:i:c:p:51-62 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLocation; Game theory; Competitive location problems; Simultaneous decisions; Nash-equilibria;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:229:y:2013:i:3:p:663-672. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.