Static competitive facility location: An overview of optimisation approaches
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Okabe, Atsuyuki & Suzuki, Atsuo, 1997. "Locational optimization problems solved through Voronoi diagrams," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 445-456, May.
- Hansen, Pierre & Jaumard, Brigitte & Meyer, Christophe & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1998. "New algorithms for product positioning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 154-174, January.
- Daniel Serra & Charles Revelle, 1994. "Competitive location in discrete space," Economics Working Papers 96, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Plastria, Frank, 1992. "GBSSS: The generalized big square small square method for planar single-facility location," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 163-174, October.
- Bezalel Gavish & Dan Horsky & Kizhanatham Srikanth, 1983. "An Approach to the Optimal Positioning of a New Product," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(11), pages 1277-1297, November.
- Hakimi, S. Louis, 1983. "On locating new facilities in a competitive environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 29-35, January.
- Peter Peeters & Frank Plastria, 1998. "Discretization results for the Huff and Pareto-Huff competitive location models on networks," TOP- An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 6(2), pages 247-260, December.
- Albers, Sonke & Brockhoff, Klaus, 1977. "A procedure for new product positioning in an attribute space," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 230-238, July.
- Albers, Sonke, 1979. "An extended algorithm for optimal product positioning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 222-231, May.
- Hanjoul, Pierre & Thill, Jean-Claude, 1987. "Elements of planar analysis in spatial competition," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 423-439, August.
- Eiselt, H. A. & Laporte, G., 1989. "Competitive spatial models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 231-242, April.
- Green, Paul E. & Krieger, Abba M., 1989. "Recent contributions to optimal product positioning and buyer segmentation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 127-141, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:129:y:2001:i:3:p:461-470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.