New algorithms for product positioning
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Albers, Sonke, 1979. "An extended algorithm for optimal product positioning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 222-231, May.
- D. Sudharshan & Jerrold H. May & Allan D. Shocker, 1987. "A Simulation Comparison of Methods for New Product Location," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(2), pages 182-201.
- Milan Zeleny, 1976. "The Attribute-Dynamic Attitude Model (Adam)," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(1), pages 12-26, September.
- Albers, Sonke & Brockhoff, Klaus, 1977. "A procedure for new product positioning in an attribute space," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 230-238, July.
- Green, Paul E. & Krieger, Abba M., 1989. "Recent contributions to optimal product positioning and buyer segmentation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 127-141, July.
- Bezalel Gavish & Dan Horsky & Kizhanatham Srikanth, 1983. "An Approach to the Optimal Positioning of a New Product," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(11), pages 1277-1297, November.
- Sudharshan, D. & Ravi Kumar, K. & Gruca, Thomas S., 1995. "NICHER: An approach to identifying defensible product positions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 292-309, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:104:y:1998:i:1:p:154-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.