Competitive location and pricing on networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karkazis, John, 1989. "Facilities location in a competitive environment: A promethee based multiple criteria analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 294-304, October.
- D Serra & S Ratick & C ReVelle, 1996.
"The maximum capture problem with uncertainty,"
Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(1), pages 49-59, January.
- Domschke, Wolfgang & Drexl, Andreas, 1985. "Location and layout planning – an international bibliography," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 36418, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Pierre Hanjoul & Pierre Hansen & Dominique Peeters & Jacques-Francois Thisse, 1990.
"Uncapacitated Plant Location Under Alternative Spatial Price Policies,"
INFORMS, vol. 36(1), pages 41-57, January.
- Hanjoul, P. & Hansen, P. & Peeters, D. & Thisse, J.-F., 1988. "Uncapacitated plant location under alternative spatial price policies," CORE Discussion Papers 1988019, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- HANJOUL, Pierre & HANSEN, Pierre & PEETERS, Dominique & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1990. "Uncapacitated plant location under alternative spatial price policies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 875, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Eiselt, H. A. & Laporte, G., 1989. "Competitive spatial models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 231-242, April.
- Daniel Serra & Charles Revelle, 1993. "Market capture by two competitors: The pre-emptive location problem," Economics Working Papers 39, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- repec:cor:louvrp:-747 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:256:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2288-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosa Colomé & Helena Ramalhinho-Lourenço & Daniel Serra, 2003. "A new chance-constrained maximum capture location problem," Economics Working Papers 661, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- ReVelle, C. S. & Eiselt, H. A., 2005. "Location analysis: A synthesis and survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 1-19, August.
- Dominik Kress & Erwin Pesch, 2016. "Competitive Location and Pricing on Networks with Random Utilities," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 837-863, September.
- Fernandez, Pascual & Pelegrin, Blas & Garcia Perez, Maria Dolores & Peeters, Peter H., 2007. "A discrete long-term location-price problem under the assumption of discriminatory pricing: Formulations and parametric analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 1050-1062, June.
- Hua, Guowei & Cheng, T.C.E. & Wang, Shouyang, 2011. "The maximum capture per unit cost location problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 568-574, June.
- Verónica Durán-Carbó & Charles ReVelle & Daniel Serra, 2006. "Spatial market expansion through mergers," Economics Working Papers 960, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- María García & Blas Pelegrín & Pascual Fernández, 2011. "Location strategy for a firm under competitive delivered prices," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(1), pages 1-23, August.
- Küçükaydin, Hande & Aras, Necati & Kuban AltInel, I., 2011. "Competitive facility location problem with attractiveness adjustment of the follower: A bilevel programming model and its solution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(3), pages 206-220, February.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:11:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602493 is not listed on IDEAS
- María Pérez & Pascual Hernández & Blas Pelegrín, 2004. "On price competition in location-price models with spatially separated markets," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 12(2), pages 351-374, December.
- Paul Berglund & Changhyun Kwon, 2014. "Solving a Location Problem of a Stackelberg Firm Competing with Cournot-Nash Firms," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 117-132, March.
- Blas Pelegrín & Rafael Suárez-Vega & Saúl Cano, 2012. "Isodistant points in competitive network facility location," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(3), pages 639-660, October.
- Bai, Yun & Ouyang, Yanfeng & Pang, Jong-Shi, 2012. "Biofuel supply chain design under competitive agricultural land use and feedstock market equilibrium," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1623-1633.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitive location; discrete network location; spatial pricing;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- R32 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other Spatial Production and Pricing Analysis
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .