Optimum Location in Spatial Competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zakharov Alexei, 2005. "Candidate location and endogenous valence," EERC Working Paper Series 05-17e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Michael Olbrich & Anna E. Nikolis & David J. Rapp & Katrin V. Weber, 2016. "Do Political Parties Play Dirty in the Discussion on Gender Balanced Boards? Evidence from Germany," Schmalenbach Business Review, Springer;Schmalenbach-Gesellschaft, vol. 17(3), pages 361-399, December.
- Khachatryan, Hayk & Jessup, Eric & Casavant, Kenneth, 2010. "A GIS-based Estimation of Regional Biomass Supply and Transportation Costs for Biofuel Plant Least-Cost Location Decisions," 51st Annual Transportation Research Forum, Arlington, Virginia, March 11-13, 2010 207816, Transportation Research Forum.
- Webers, H.M., 1996. "On the Existence of Unique Equilibria in Location Models," Other publications TiSEM ab3c8980-16ef-4ab5-a0b7-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Yunjia Ma & Wei Xu & Lianjie Qin & Xiujuan Zhao, 2019. "Site Selection Models in Natural Disaster Shelters: A Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(2), pages 1-24, January.
- Javier Elizalde & Markus Kinateder & Ignacio Rodríguez-Carreño, 2015. "Entry regulation, firm’s behaviour and social welfare," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 13-31, August.
- Douglas Cumming & Sofia Johan, 2010. "The Differential Impact of the Internet on Spurring Regional Entrepreneurship," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 34(5), pages 857-884, September.
- Webers, H.M., 1996. "The Location Model with Reservation Prices," Other publications TiSEM f2c29198-01e5-4c50-8c27-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Alan Roncoroni & Matus Medo, 2016. "Spatial firm competition in two dimensions with linear transportation costs: simulations and analytical results," Papers 1609.04944, arXiv.org.
- Mostapha Diss & Eric Kamwa, 2019. "Simulations in Models of Preference Aggregation," Working Papers hal-02424936, HAL.
- Bai, Yun & Ouyang, Yanfeng & Pang, Jong-Shi, 2016. "Enhanced models and improved solution for competitive biofuel supply chain design under land use constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 281-297.
- Gaetan Fournier & Karine Van Der Straeten & Jorgen Weibull, 2020. "Spatial competition with unit-demand functions," Papers 2001.11422, arXiv.org.
- Kelemen, József, 2020. "Szimultán Hotelling-modell Cobb-Douglas-hasznosságfüggvénnyel [A simultaneous Hotelling model with a Cobb-Douglas utility function]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 14-30.
- Tanguiane, Andranick S., 2019. "Combining the third vote with traditional elections," Working Paper Series in Economics 132, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Management.
- Grandner, Thomas, 2007. "Product differentiation in a linear city and wage bargaining," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 109, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Baerbel M. R. Stadler, 2000. "Abstention in Dynamical Models of Spatial Voting," Working Papers 00-07-040, Santa Fe Institute.
- Iimura, Takuya & von Mouche, Pierre & Watanabe, Takahiro, 2017. "Best-response potential for Hotelling pure location games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 73-77.
- Akio Kishi & Tatsuhito Kono & Yoshitaka Nozoe, 2015. "Location of Retail Stores in City Center and Outskirts under Spatial Price Competition: Improvements in Radial and Ring Roads," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2), pages 173-194, Fall.
- Javier Elizalde & Markus Kinateder & Ignacio RodrÃguez-CarreÃ±o, 2014. "Entry Regulation in a Linear Market with Elastic Demand," Faculty Working Papers 02/14, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- John G. Greenhut & Dean H. Smith, 1993. "An Operational Model For Spatial Price Theory," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 23(2), pages 115-128, Fall.
- Bertrand Ottino-Loffler & Forrest Stonedahl & Vipin Veetil & Uri Wilensky, 2017. "Spatial Competition with Interacting Agents," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 10(3), pages 75-91.
- Tanner, Thomas Cole, 1994. "The spatial theory of elections: an analysis of voters' predictive dimensions and recovery of the underlying issue space," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000018174, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hinloopen, Jeroen & van Marrewijk, Charles, 1999. "On the limits and possibilities of the principle of minimum differentiation1," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 735-750, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:49:y:1934:p:423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.