Sequential location problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- labbe, M. & Peeters, D. & Thisse, J.F., 1992. "Location on Networks," Papers 9216, Universite Libre de Bruxelles - C.E.M.E..
- Hakimi, S. Louis, 1983. "On locating new facilities in a competitive environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 29-35, January.
- W.J. Lane, 1980. "Product Differentiation in a Market with Endogenous Sequential Entry," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(1), pages 237-260, Spring.
- Dewatripont, Mathias, 1987.
"The role of indifference in sequential models of spatial competition : An example,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 323-328.
- Mathias Dewatripont, 1987. "The role of indifference in sequential models of spatial competition: an example," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9567, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Zvi Drezner, 1981. "Note---On a Modified One-Center Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(7), pages 848-851, July.
- Bauer, A. & Domschke, Wolfgang & Pesch, E., 1993. "Competitive location on a network," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 36425, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Anderson, Simon, 1987. "Spatial competition and price leadership," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 369-398.
- Wendell, R. E. & McKelvey, R. D., 1981. "New perspectives in competitive location theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 174-182, February.
- Boyer, Marcel & Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Mahenc, Philippe & Moreaux, Michel, 1994. "Location distortions under incomplete information," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 409-440, August.
- Neven, Damien J., 1987. "Endogenous sequential entry in a spatial model," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 419-434.
- S. Chan Choi & Wayne S. Desarbo & Patrick T. Harker, 1990. "Product Positioning Under Price Competition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(2), pages 175-199, February.
- Edward C. Prescott & Michael Visscher, 1977. "Sequential Location among Firms with Foresight," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(2), pages 378-393, Autumn.
- Bauer, Andreas & Domschke, Wolfgang & Pesch, Erwin, 1993. "Competitive location on a network," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 372-391, May.
- Drezner, Zvi, 1982. "Competitive location strategies for two facilities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 485-493, November.
- A Okabe & A Suzuki, 1987. "Stability of Spatial Competition for a Large Number of Firms on a Bounded Two-Dimensional Space," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 19(8), pages 1067-1082, August.
- d'Aspremont, C & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Thisse, J-F, 1979. "On Hotelling's "Stability in Competition"," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1145-1150, September.
- Rögnvaldur Hannesson, 1982. "Defensive Foresight Rather than Minimax: A Comment on Eaton and Lipsey's Model of Spatial Competition," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(4), pages 653-657.
- Rothschild, R., 1979. "The effect of sequential entry on choice of location," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 227-241, July.
- Daniel Serra & Charles Revelle, 1994. "Competitive location in discrete space," Economics Working Papers 96, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Rothschild, R, 1976. "A Note on the Effect of Sequential Entry on Choice of Location," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 313-320, June.
- Shlomo Weber, 1992. "On Hierarchical Spatial Competition," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(2), pages 407-425.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:265:y:2018:i:3:p:872-881 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:246:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1699-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:34:y:2017:i:05:n:s0217595917500269 is not listed on IDEAS
- Redondo, Juana L. & Fernández, José & Arrondo, Aránzazu G. & García, Inmaculada & Ortigosa, Pilar M., 2012. "Fixed or variable demand? Does it matter when locating a facility?," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 9-20, January.
- Buechel, Berno & Roehl, Nils, 2015.
"Robust equilibria in location games,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 240(2), pages 505-517.
- Berno Buechel & Nils Roehl, 2013. "Robust Equilibria in Location Games," Working Papers Dissertations 03, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Berno Buechel & Nils Roehl, 2013. "Robust Equilibria in Location Games," Working Papers CIE 58, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Zhang, Ying & Snyder, Lawrence V. & Ralphs, Ted K. & Xue, Zhaojie, 2016. "The competitive facility location problem under disruption risks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 453-473.
- Roboredo, Marcos Costa & Pessoa, Artur Alves, 2013. "A branch-and-cut algorithm for the discrete (r∣p)-centroid problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(1), pages 101-109.
- J. Redondo & J. Fernández & I. García & P. Ortigosa, 2010. "Heuristics for the facility location and design (1|1)-centroid problem on the plane," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 111-141, January.
- J. Redondo & A. Arrondo & J. Fernández & I. García & P. Ortigosa, 2013. "A two-level evolutionary algorithm for solving the facility location and design (1|1)-centroid problem on the plane with variable demand," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 983-1005, July.
- Mahmutogullari, Ali Irfan & Kara, Bahar Y., 2016. "Hub location under competition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(1), pages 214-225.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:96:y:1997:i:2:p:217-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.