Fixed or variable demand? Does it matter when locating a facility?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vallada, Eva & Ruiz, Rubén, 2010. "Genetic algorithms with path relinking for the minimum tardiness permutation flowshop problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 57-67, February.
- J. Redondo & J. Fernández & I. García & P. Ortigosa, 2009. "A robust and efficient algorithm for planar competitive location problems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 167(1), pages 87-105, March.
- Overholts II, Dale L. & Bell, John E. & Arostegui, Marvin A., 2009. "A location analysis approach for military maintenance scheduling with geographically dispersed service areas," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 838-852, August.
- Plastria, Frank, 2001. "Static competitive facility location: An overview of optimisation approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(3), pages 461-470, March.
- Fernandez, Jose & Pelegri'n, Blas & Plastria, Frank & Toth, Boglarka, 2007. "Solving a Huff-like competitive location and design model for profit maximization in the plane," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 1274-1287, June.
- Chung, Ji-Won & Oh, Seog-Moon & Choi, In-Chan, 2009. "A hybrid genetic algorithm for train sequencing in the Korean railway," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 555-565, June.
- Eiselt, H. A. & Laporte, Gilbert, 1997. "Sequential location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 217-231, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Merino, María & Ramirez-Nafarrate, Adrian, 2016. "Estimation of retail sales under competitive location in Mexico," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 445-451.
- Haase, Knut & Müller, Sven, 2013. "Management of school locations allowing for free school choice," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 847-855.
- Deane, Jason & Agarwal, Anurag, 2012. "Scheduling online advertisements to maximize revenue under variable display frequency," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 562-570.
- Pelegrín, Blas & Fernández, Pascual & García Pérez, María Dolores, 2015. "On tie breaking in competitive location under binary customer behavior," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 156-167.
More about this item
KeywordsLocation Deterministic demand Decision making Heuristics Evolutionary algorithm Branch and bound;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:40:y:2012:i:1:p:9-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.