Scheduling online advertisements to maximize revenue under variable display frequency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adenso-Díaz, B. & Rodríguez, F., 1997. "A simple search heuristic for the MCLP: Application to the location of ambulance bases in a rural region," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 181-187, April.
- Redondo, Juana L. & Fernández, José & Arrondo, Aránzazu G. & García, Inmaculada & Ortigosa, Pilar M., 2012. "Fixed or variable demand? Does it matter when locating a facility?," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 9-20, January.
- Egon Balas & Clarence H. Martin, 1980. "Pivot and Complement--A Heuristic for 0-1 Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 86-96, January.
- Costa, Alysson M. & França, Paulo M. & Lyra Filho, Christiano, 2011. "Two-level network design with intermediate facilities: An application to electrical distribution systems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 3-13, January.
- Dimitris Bertsimas & Ramazan Demir, 2002. "An Approximate Dynamic Programming Approach to Multidimensional Knapsack Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(4), pages 550-565, April.
- Kumar, Subodha & Jacob, Varghese S. & Sriskandarajah, Chelliah, 2006. "Scheduling advertisements on a web page to maximize revenue," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(3), pages 1067-1089, September.
- Albareda-Sambola, Maria & Fernandez, Elena & Laporte, Gilbert, 2007. "Heuristic and lower bound for a stochastic location-routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 940-955, June.
- Eilon, Samuel, 1987. "Application of the knapsack model for budgeting," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 489-494.
- Hübner, Alexander H. & Kuhn, Heinrich, 2012. "Retail category management: State-of-the-art review of quantitative research and software applications in assortment and shelf space management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 199-209, April.
- Vasquez, Michel & Vimont, Yannick, 2005. "Improved results on the 0-1 multidimensional knapsack problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 70-81, August.
- Syam, Siddhartha S. & Côté, Murray J., 2010. "A location-allocation model for service providers with application to not-for-profit health care organizations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 157-166, June.
- Albareda-Sambola, Maria & Fernández, Elena & Saldanha-da-Gama, Francisco, 2011. "The facility location problem with Bernoulli demands," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 335-345, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beltran-Royo, C. & Escudero, L.F. & Zhang, H., 2016. "Multiperiod Multiproduct Advertising Budgeting: Stochastic Optimization Modeling," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 59(PA), pages 26-39.
- Deza, Antoine & Huang, Kai & Metel, Michael R., 2015. "Chance constrained optimization for targeted Internet advertising," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 90-96.
- Ballings, Michel & Van den Poel, Dirk & Bogaert, Matthias, 2016. "Social media optimization: Identifying an optimal strategy for increasing network size on Facebook," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 59(PA), pages 15-25.
- Shah, Nita H & Soni, Hardik N & Patel, Kamlesh A, 2013. "Optimizing inventory and marketing policy for non-instantaneous deteriorating items with generalized type deterioration and holding cost rates," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 421-430.
- H. Mirzaei, Fouad & Ødegaard, Fredrik & Yan, Xinghao, 2015. "User reward programs in online social media," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 57(PB), pages 123-144.
More about this item
KeywordsScheduling; Optimization; Combinatorial Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:40:y:2012:i:5:p:562-570. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .