Optimal keyword bidding in search-based advertising with target exposure levels
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Lan & Nagurney, Anna, 2008. "A network equilibrium framework for Internet advertising: Models, qualitative analysis, and algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(2), pages 456-472, June.
- Kumar, Subodha & Sethi, Suresh P., 2009. "Dynamic pricing and advertising for web content providers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(3), pages 924-944, September.
- Kumar, Subodha & Jacob, Varghese S. & Sriskandarajah, Chelliah, 2006. "Scheduling advertisements on a web page to maximize revenue," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(3), pages 1067-1089, September.
- Oliver J. Rutz & Michael Trusov & Randolph E. Bucklin, 2011. "Modeling Indirect Effects of Paid Search Advertising: Which Keywords Lead to More Future Visits?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(4), pages 646-665, July.
- Bretthauer, Kurt M. & Shetty, Bala, 2002. "The nonlinear knapsack problem - algorithms and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(3), pages 459-472, May.
- Kinshuk Jerath & Liye Ma & Young-Hoon Park & Kannan Srinivasan, 2011. "A "Position Paradox" in Sponsored Search Auctions," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(4), pages 612-627, July.
- Zsolt Katona & Miklos Sarvary, 2010. "The Race for Sponsored Links: Bidding Patterns for Search Advertising," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(2), pages 199-215, 03-04.
- Sha Yang & Anindya Ghose, 2010. "Analyzing the Relationship Between Organic and Sponsored Search Advertising: Positive, Negative, or Zero Interdependence?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(4), pages 602-623, 07-08.
- John F. Stewart, 1979. "The Beta Distribution as a Model of Behavior in Consumer Goods Markets," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(9), pages 813-821, September.
More about this item
KeywordsInternet; Search advertising; Pricing; Non-linear optimization; Knapsack problem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:226:y:2013:i:1:p:163-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.