The nonlinear knapsack problem - algorithms and applications
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bretthauer, Kurt M. & Ross, Anthony & Shetty, Bala, 1999. "Nonlinear integer programming for optimal allocation in stratified sampling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 667-680, August.
- Gabriel R. Bitran & Arnoldo C. Hax, 1981. "Disaggregation and Resource Allocation Using Convex Knapsack Problems with Bounded Variables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(4), pages 431-441, April.
- Paul H. Zipkin, 1980. "Simple Ranking Methods for Allocation of One Resource," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 34-43, January.
- Michelon, Philippe & Veilleux, Louis, 1996. "Lagrangean methods for the 0-1 Quadratic Knapsack Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 326-341, July.
- Billionnet, Alain & Calmels, Frederic, 1996. "Linear programming for the 0-1 quadratic knapsack problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 310-325, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:138:y:2002:i:3:p:459-472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.