The nonlinear knapsack problem - algorithms and applications
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gabriel R. Bitran & Arnoldo C. Hax, 1981. "Disaggregation and Resource Allocation Using Convex Knapsack Problems with Bounded Variables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(4), pages 431-441, April.
- Paul H. Zipkin, 1980. "Simple Ranking Methods for Allocation of One Resource," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 34-43, January.
- Bretthauer, Kurt M. & Ross, Anthony & Shetty, Bala, 1999. "Nonlinear integer programming for optimal allocation in stratified sampling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 667-680, August.
- Michelon, Philippe & Veilleux, Louis, 1996. "Lagrangean methods for the 0-1 Quadratic Knapsack Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 326-341, July.
- Billionnet, Alain & Calmels, Frederic, 1996. "Linear programming for the 0-1 quadratic knapsack problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 310-325, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:138:y:2002:i:3:p:459-472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.