Minimizing the maximum travel time in a combined model of facility location and network design
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alumur, Sibel & Kara, Bahar Y., 2008. "Network hub location problems: The state of the art," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 190(1), pages 1-21, October.
- ReVelle, C. S. & Eiselt, H. A., 2005. "Location analysis: A synthesis and survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 1-19, August.
- Jean-François Cordeau & Federico Pasin & Marius Solomon, 2006. "An integrated model for logistics network design," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 144(1), pages 59-82, April.
- Alfred A. Kuehn & Michael J. Hamburger, 1963. "A Heuristic Program for Locating Warehouses," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 643-666, July.
- Murawski, Lisa & Church, Richard L., 2009. "Improving accessibility to rural health services: The maximal covering network improvement problem," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 102-110, June.
- Klose, Andreas & Drexl, Andreas, 2005. "Facility location models for distribution system design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 4-29, April.
- Srivastava, Samir K., 2008. "Network design for reverse logistics," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 535-548, August.
- Drezner, Zvi & Wesolowsky, George O., 2003. "Network design: selection and design of links and facility location," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 241-256, March.
- Costa, Alysson M. & França, Paulo M. & Lyra Filho, Christiano, 2011. "Two-level network design with intermediate facilities: An application to electrical distribution systems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 3-13, January.
- Melkote, Sanjay & Daskin, Mark S., 2001. "Capacitated facility location/network design problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(3), pages 481-495, March.
- Li, Xiangyong & Aneja, Y.P. & Huo, Jiazhen, 2012. "Using branch-and-price approach to solve the directed network design problem with relays," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 672-679.
- Melkote, Sanjay & Daskin, Mark S., 2001. "An integrated model of facility location and transportation network design," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 515-538, July.
- Melo, M.T. & Nickel, S. & Saldanha-da-Gama, F., 2009. "Facility location and supply chain management - A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 401-412, July.
- ReVelle, C.S. & Eiselt, H.A. & Daskin, M.S., 2008. "A bibliography for some fundamental problem categories in discrete location science," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(3), pages 817-848, February.
- Syam, Siddhartha S. & Côté, Murray J., 2010. "A location-allocation model for service providers with application to not-for-profit health care organizations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 157-166, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shishebori, Davood & Yousefi Babadi, Abolghasem, 2015. "Robust and reliable medical services network design under uncertain environment and system disruptions," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 268-288.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:2:p:496-512 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nickel, Stefan & Velten, Sebastian, 2017. "Optimization problems with flexible objectives: A general modeling approach and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(1), pages 79-88.
- Li, Xiangyong & Wei, Kai & Aneja, Y.P. & Tian, Peng, 2017. "Design-balanced capacitated multicommodity network design with heterogeneous assets," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 145-159.
- Bieniek, Milena, 2015. "A note on the facility location problem with stochastic demands," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 53-60.
- Steiner, Maria Teresinha Arns & Datta, Dilip & Steiner Neto, Pedro José & Scarpin, Cassius Tadeu & Rui Figueira, José, 2015. "Multi-objective optimization in partitioning the healthcare system of Parana State in Brazil," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 53-64.
- Davood Shishebori & Lawrence Snyder & Mohammad Jabalameli, 2014. "A Reliable Budget-Constrained FL/ND Problem with Unreliable Facilities," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 549-580, December.
- Abdolsalam Ghaderi, 2015. "Heuristic Algorithms for Solving an Integrated Dynamic Center Facility Location - Network Design Model," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 43-69, March.
- Klibi, Walid & Martel, Alain & Guitouni, Adel, 2016. "The impact of operations anticipations on the quality of stochastic location-allocation models," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 19-33.
More about this item
KeywordsFacility location; Network design; Integer programming; Valid inequalities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:40:y:2012:i:6:p:847-860. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.