A bibliography for some fundamental problem categories in discrete location science
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- George C. Moore & Charles ReVelle, 1982. "The Hierarchical Service Location Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(7), pages 775-780, July.
- ReVelle, C. S. & Eiselt, H. A., 2005. "Location analysis: A synthesis and survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 1-19, August.
- Ng, Linda F. Y. & Tuan, Chyau, 2003. "Location decisions of manufacturing FDI in China: implications of China's WTO accession," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 51-72, February.
- M. L. Balinski, 1965. "Integer Programming: Methods, Uses, Computations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(3), pages 253-313, November.
- Basheer M. Khumawala, 1972. "An Efficient Branch and Bound Algorithm for the Warehouse Location Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(12), pages B718-B731, August.
- Lorena, Luiz Antonio N. & Belo Lopes, Fabio, 1994. "A surrogate heuristic for set covering problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 138-150, November.
- Nozick, Linda K. & Turnquist, Mark A., 1998. "Integrating inventory impacts into a fixed-charge model for locating distribution centers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 173-186, September.
- Berman, Oded & Krass, Dmitry & Drezner, Zvi, 2003. "The gradual covering decay location problem on a network," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(3), pages 474-480, December.
- Osman Alp & Erhan Erkut & Zvi Drezner, 2003. "An Efficient Genetic Algorithm for the p-Median Problem," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 21-42, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:184:y:2008:i:3:p:817-848. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.