Ambulance allocation for maximal survival with heterogeneous outcome measures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brotcorne, Luce & Laporte, Gilbert & Semet, Frederic, 2003. "Ambulance location and relocation models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 451-463, June.
- Harper, P. R. & Shahani, A. K. & Gallagher, J. E. & Bowie, C., 2005. "Planning health services with explicit geographical considerations: a stochastic location-allocation approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 141-152, April.
- Berman, Oded & Krass, Dmitry & Drezner, Zvi, 2003. "The gradual covering decay location problem on a network," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(3), pages 474-480, December.
- T Puu, 1984.
"The structure of specialization and trade in the space economy,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 16(10), pages 1339-1347, October.
- M S Daskin & A Haghani, 1984. "Multiple Vehicle Routing and Dispatching to an Emergency Scene," Environment and Planning A, , pages 1349-1359.
- Laura McLay & Maria Mayorga, 2010. "Evaluating emergency medical service performance measures," Health Care Management Science, Springer, pages 124-136.
- M S Daskin & A Haghani, 1984. "Multiple vehicle routing and dispatching to an emergency scene," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 16(10), pages 1349-1359, October.
- Jan M. Chaiken & Richard C. Larson, 1972. "Methods for Allocating Urban Emergency Units: A Survey," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 110-130.
- Francisco Penaranda, 2007.
"Portfolio Choice Beyond the Traditional Approach,"
FMG Discussion Papers
dp587, Financial Markets Group.
- Francisco Silva & Daniel Serra, 2008. "Locating emergency services with different priorities: The priority queuing covering location problem," Economics Working Papers 1092, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Felder, Stefan & Brinkmann, Henrik, 2002.
"Spatial allocation of emergency medical services: minimising the death rate or providing equal access?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, pages 27-45.
- Harry Huizinga & Søren Bo Nielsen, "undated". "The Coordination of Capital Income and Profit Taxation with Cross-Ownership of Firms," EPRU Working Paper Series 96-17, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Nielsen, S.B., 1996. "The Coordination of Capital Income and Profit Taxation with Cross-Ownership of Firms," Discussion Paper 1996-104, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gwyn Bevan & Richard Hamblin, 2009. "Hitting and missing targets by ambulance services for emergency calls: effects of different systems of performance measurement within the UK," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 172(1), pages 161-190.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leknes, Håkon & Aartun, Eirik Skorge & Andersson, Henrik & Christiansen, Marielle & Granberg, Tobias Andersson, 2017. "Strategic ambulance location for heterogeneous regions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(1), pages 122-133.
- TALARICO, Luca & MEISEL, Frank & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth, 2014. "Ambulance routing for disaster response with patient groups," Working Papers 2014005, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Almehdawe, Eman & Jewkes, Beth & He, Qi-Ming, 2016. "Analysis and optimization of an ambulance offload delay and allocation problem," Omega, Elsevier, pages 148-158.
- Sudtachat, Kanchala & Mayorga, Maria E. & Mclay, Laura A., 2016. "A nested-compliance table policy for emergency medical service systems under relocation," Omega, Elsevier, pages 154-168.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0100-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- McCormack, Richard & Coates, Graham, 2015. "A simulation model to enable the optimization of ambulance fleet allocation and base station location for increased patient survival," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(1), pages 294-309.
- Steiner, Maria Teresinha Arns & Datta, Dilip & Steiner Neto, Pedro José & Scarpin, Cassius Tadeu & Rui Figueira, José, 2015. "Multi-objective optimization in partitioning the healthcare system of Parana State in Brazil," Omega, Elsevier, pages 53-64.
More about this item
KeywordsAmbulance allocation; Health care modeling; Survival function; Patient outcome; Covering model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:40:y:2012:i:6:p:918-926. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.