Locating emergency services with different priorities: The priority queuing covering location problem
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vatsa, Amit Kumar & Jayaswal, Sachin, 2016. "A new formulation and Benders decomposition for the multi-period maximal covering facility location problem with server uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(2), pages 404-418.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:253:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2353-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:iim:iimawp:13011 is not listed on IDEAS
- Knight, V.A. & Harper, P.R. & Smith, L., 2012. "Ambulance allocation for maximal survival with heterogeneous outcome measures," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 918-926.
- Sean K. Keneally & Matthew J. Robbins & Brian J. Lunday, 2016. "A markov decision process model for the optimal dispatch of military medical evacuation assets," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 111-129, June.
- Jayaswal, Sachin, 2014. "Emergency Medical Service System Design under Service Level Constraints for Heterogeneous Patients," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-11-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Vidyarthi, Navneet & Jayaswal, Sachin, 2013. "Efficient Solution of a Class of Location-Allocation Problems with Stochastic Demand and Congestion," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-11-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Hoseinpour, Pooya & Ahmadi-Javid, Amir, 2016. "A profit-maximization location-capacity model for designing a service system with risk of service interruptions," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 113-134.
More about this item
KeywordsLocation; health services; queuing; heuristics;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:1092. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.